Jordan IV white cement 2012, good fakes?

Leaning towards legit.

heel bump present,right speckles distribution on the midsole and netting is on point.

Just got these white/cements in, in a 10.5. Everything seems fine, except the font tag. I have another pair, sz 11 I purchased from Natterjacks to compare them to, and the font on the two tags is a little different. Fit is the same. insoles are glued down.. First pic is the sz 11 (on right) and the pair i got in today.
So the shoe on the left from the first pic is the one you think is kinda funny?

Legit to me. My pair has the same font and I seen a couple of other white cement 4s with the  different font on the tag too.

The left shoe was probably a pre-release version. The production date on the 10.5 started a month before the shoe on the right. The quality on the tongue is a little funny as well. It really comes down to how you feel about pre-releases vs retail version.

Last edited:
The left shoe was probably a pre-release version. The production date on the 10.5 started a month before the shoe on the right. The quality on the tongue is a little funny as well. It really comes down to how you feel about pre-releases vs retail version.
I've actually seen a pair with hat tag font and it came from a retailer on release date . If my pair is "early release " or not I won't be mad because I got them off a really good trade . Honestly , I've seen other pairs . I've compared them to miens and their was not a noticeable different . Anyways , bump for more opinions .

Back
Top Bottom