Jordan IV White Thunder - August 24, 2024

Screenshot_20240824_133924_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240824_133938_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240824_133949_Instagram.jpg

These sold out :rofl:
Wild lol

Not sure if anyone else feels this way but I’m getting to the point in my life where I don’t want to wear any Jumpman-branded 4s anymore. I recently bought the Miliary Blue and Oxidized Green 4s around the same time and I really just feels like Jumpman 4s are a far inferior product at this point. I get we had to buy Jumpman 4s back in the day if we wanted to wear new AJ 4 retros at all but there are so many Nike Air-branded options nowadays. So, to quote a famous American politician:

WE’RE NOT GOING BACK!

(/s… sort of lol)

Funny because I’ve wanted Fear and especially UNFTD 4s forever but not sure I want to put more Jumpman 4s in the current collection.

I got access at JD and my size was still available as of around 1 PM. Was going to pass but decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad I did. These are super clean. I figured I would have regretted it had they sold out and decided that I wanted them down the line.

Wild lol

Not sure if anyone else feels this way but I’m getting to the point in my life where I don’t want to wear any Jumpman-branded 4s anymore. I recently bought the Miliary Blue and Oxidized Green 4s around the same time and I really just feels like Jumpman 4s are a far inferior product at this point. I get we had to buy Jumpman 4s back in the day if we wanted to wear new AJ 4 retros at all but there are so many Nike Air-branded options nowadays. So, to quote a famous American politician:

WE’RE NOT GOING BACK!

(/s… sort of lol)

Funny because I’ve wanted Fear and especially UNFTD 4s forever but not sure I want to put more Jumpman 4s in the current collection.
I feel exactly this way. I won’t buy 3’s with jumpman anymore either. Desert Elephant and Cool Greys are the last two pairs of jumpman 3’s I have. For 4’s, Military Blacks and Cool Greys. I won’t do it on 5’s either tbh, Raging Bulls the only 5’s with a jumpman I got.

Youtubers and resellers are trying to hype bricks up

"Shoe of the Year"

"Excellent materials"

"Great hold will rise in value over time"

:rofl:
Lmao you know resell influencers are hurting for content and/or sales when they’re trying to hype up these bricks.

In reality, these are a long term hold-people trying to make significant short term money on these are out of their minds lol

I want Nike air. It should never have been replaced as it was an original spec on the shoe. But if it’s a clean colorway, I won’t pass that up though. Had to get a pair of these and they’re so nice.
Yeah, I honestly feel like they there isn’t much reason to not use Nike Air branding on everything at this point so they are intentionally crippling products by keeping the Jumpman on them.

I get that you get more options with the Jumpman logo but there are still so many Nike Air retros that it just feels weird to be wearing inferior Jumpman air retros.

Back
Top Bottom