Jordan IX - Black/White-Citrus - 2010 Release [Pics Included]

b/c these are GR and worth less lot of nters not feeling them. if they were PEs everybody would jump on em... imo these are clean

These are pretty bad. But if kids are wearing fusions
grin.gif

expect these to sell...its obvious NT has grown cold to any colors that aren't OG or bulls colors.

remember how fast these flew?

blkyellowaj13.jpg

I actually dont remember those even selling that good when I worked at Footlocker in 05'..

..it took 4 months to clear out the inventory.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I actually dont remember those even selling that good when I worked at Footlocker in 05'..

..it took 4 months to clear out the inventory.

whtyellowaj13.jpg

you probably talking about these.....and yeah these sat, everyone copped da black and yellow XIII's in NYC though

XIII lows are wack to me......... anyways the IX's dont look bad. I wish it was just black/white.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

expect these to sell...its obvious NT has grown cold to any colors that aren't OG or bulls colors.

blkyellowaj13.jpg

I remember those selling out before noon around my way. I was pretty shocked.

Really, any Jordan shoe with a white midsole or sole is going to do well. There's just something about black shoes with white soles......they look reallygood with jeans.

Not 2 peapod, but I like when NinjaHood son's someone by making his point FTW

I usually love retro's but this one looks 2 funny-style 2 me

I am not gonna violate this thread by making my point repeatedly (I don't want 2 ignite flamers an opportunity 2 get banned) but I'm not feeling thiscitrus flavor

Originally Posted by ninjahood

blkyellowaj13.jpg

I have these. They sold better than the other low XIII colorways.

Back
Top Bottom