Jordan Jumpman Swift 6

3B05FD19-A053-4F99-89B7-A072FCC31AB2.jpeg
Thanks bro

Awesome!! Think I'm gonna pick them up Thursday. I don't understand why Finishline won't match the price on the box! It's right there!!!

MSRP, S = Suggested
Yeah, and I’ve seen this before. Some stores did the same thing with the Quick 6’s. I just don’t get the need to raise the price $10 on cult classics that will be among the first to be discounted. But then again FNL is the only one with these out so far, I think.

Happy to see ppl getting their pairs. I’m just surprised that I like these so much. I haven’t been like this since I scooped wave runners.

Yeah, and I’ve seen this before. Some stores did the same thing with the Quick 6’s. I just don’t get the need to raise the price $10 on cult classics that will be among the first to be discounted. But then again FNL is the only one with these out so far, I think.

Yea man that was what they were pushing but I called corporate and they sent me a $10 rewards coupon. I still rather not do business with FNL tho. I never win there.

I'm going to swing by my closest FNL after work tomorrow. Can't get these out of my head now. Hope they have them even though I know I should just wait for the online drop and inevitable discounts.

SO, if these had been the actual Air Jordan 15, would anyone have complained? Compared to the real 15? I didn't think so.

I'm going to swing by my closest FNL after work tomorrow. Can't get these out of my head now. Hope they have them even though I know I should just wait for the online drop and inevitable discounts.

SO, if these had been the actual Air Jordan 15, would anyone have complained? Compared to the real 15? I didn't think so.
Oddly enough, the XV have the Air Jordan aura but the Swift 6 do not. I still perfer the Swift 6.

Btw any news on other colors?

Oddly enough, the XV have the Air Jordan aura but the Swift 6 do not. I still perfer the Swift 6.

Btw any news on other colors?

I hear you but ... really? The AJ 15 is so bad. Tinker even knows it's trash (watch the Netflix Abstract episode on him). Perception and history goes a long way. BUT ... if we had a time machine and could reverse reality to where these Swift 6s were originally the annual Air Jordan and the 15s were the team shoe that year, would anyone now be saying it should have been different? NO way.

But I am aware that's just my opinion. What I do know is, I was there in 99-00, and the 15s were a joke. We all laughed at them like, WTF is THAT? Marketing goes a fair long way, so if they tell you that's THE Jordan, then it is so. But if "they" told you the Swift 6 was THE Jordan, and the actual 15 was the team shoe, I am confident the views on it today would be a bit different. No one will ever convince me the 15 looks better than these Swifts. Swifts are sick especially from that era. Actual 15s are still awful LOL

^ 15’s are liked in even smaller numbers than even the most popular Team Jordans let alone the sig line. I like them (couldn’t go anywhere but up after these right) but only in 3 colorways. Obsidian/white, white/red TB and navy/white TBs. The lows were horrendous and the moc’s were ****. Aesthetically, I hated the 8, but loved its Nike cousin the Air Raid so go figure. The 15 was just as quirky to me as the 8, but I guess my tastes had changed by then. The clunky heel area, the lacing system, the tongue and woven upper pissed me off like everyone else. The Flints color blocking to me was poor. But the 15 wasn’t a true Jordan sig anymore. It was the JB athlete’s sneaker. Reggie, Ray, Derek Anderson and Michael Finley (?). This wasn’t a design that could grow on you because Mike wore it, it was a poor attempt to keep life in the brand. But to me in that horrendous clothing era, the 15s went against what everyone else was doing sneaker wise, so those 15s were spot on for me. Quick 6s, Swift 6s, Pro Quicks, 3 percents, Jumpman Team J, Shoguns, Masterpieces, Vindicates, Pro Strongs, Jumpman Team 1 & 2, Team Pro, Jumpman Pro, OG Team Elites (double stacked zoom and not the TE 2) were all better on court than the 15 by far. But only a few team joints should ever be retro’d, this being one. After this, they need to stop.

Last edited:
Well WTF is going on here. Just hit my nearest FNL. Sold out of sz 11, 11.5, and only had one 10.5. I could’ve done the 10.5 except I couldn’t zip them all the way. Heading to another mall FNL. But I was shocked LOL

I hear you but ... really? The AJ 15 is so bad. Tinker even knows it's trash (watch the Netflix Abstract episode on him). Perception and history goes a long way. BUT ... if we had a time machine and could reverse reality to where these Swift 6s were originally the annual Air Jordan and the 15s were the team shoe that year, would anyone now be saying it should have been different? NO way.

But I am aware that's just my opinion. What I do know is, I was there in 99-00, and the 15s were a joke. We all laughed at them like, WTF is THAT? Marketing goes a fair long way, so if they tell you that's THE Jordan, then it is so. But if "they" told you the Swift 6 was THE Jordan, and the actual 15 was the team shoe, I am confident the views on it today would be a bit different. No one will ever convince me the 15 looks better than these Swifts. Swifts are sick especially from that era. Actual 15s are still awful LOL
We can come up with all kind of hypotheticals. What if the XIV and XV were reversed? What if MJ hit the last shot wearing the XV's? These nuances would've changed everyone's perception of the shoe. This is entirely my opinion, even though I have mentioned this previously and others have agreed with me that the XV looks like an Air Jordan and not a Team Jordan. When I look at a retro card, the XV does not stick out like a sore thumb, it blends right in.

Well WTF is going on here. Just hit my nearest FNL. Sold out of sz 11, 11.5, and only had one 10.5. I could’ve done the 10.5 except I couldn’t zip them all the way. Heading to another mall FNL. But I was shocked LOL

Lol these are dope I’m sure they put them out and all the cats that know what these are hopped on them. I’ve seen a lot of cats in their late 30s wearing Team Js hard.

Man I love the 15. Cant really explain it but I do. The swift 6 def could have been the 15 and if it was, yeah they would have been looked at totally different. Just told my wife the other night showing her pics of these, that if the swfts were the 15s no one would have clowned on them. Lol. I get the 15 hate for real. But for some reason I think they are great. Maybe because I was still on the MJ era high and they were so far against the grain of what was going on.

My wife thinks 15s are terrible btw lol. Yeah well.

We can come up with all kind of hypotheticals. What if the XIV and XV were reversed? What if MJ hit the last shot wearing the XV's? These nuances would've changed everyone's perception of the shoe. This is entirely my opinion, even though I have mentioned this previously and others have agreed with me that the XV looks like an Air Jordan and not a Team Jordan. When I look at a retro card, the XV does not stick out like a sore thumb, it blends right in.

LOL if you say so. I think the 15 is one of the worst designs of all time, but it's all just personal preference and opinion.

LOL if you say so. I think the 15 is one of the worst designs of all time, but it's all just personal preference and opinion.
I agree that it is among the worst, but I think it has more of the Air Jordan aura than the Swift 6. The Swift 6 screams "Team Jordan".

Welp, now I'm home after wasting 100 minutes driving around LA trying to score these. So bummed, I had them in my damn hand and on my foot in the first FNL I went to but I just couldn't get them more than 95-percent zipped. That would have annoyed me. The second FNL I hit had no idea about them. There's one more FNL not too far I can maybe hit tomorrow after work. But man, I have to say, seeing them in person ... sick. I'm sure I'll get a pair sooner than later but I was thinking all day I'd have these by this time tonight so I'm disappointed. But it also makes it kind of fun not being able to get them so easily, as dumb as that sounds. Of course, watch, another week or two and they'll be sitting everywhere. Though some clown at Footlocker was condescending to me insisting they would never get them because they aren't on his launch calendar. Tried to tell me they must be a FNL exclusive, which I suppose is possible. There's a Flight 23 or whatever it's called store in the same mall and it didn't have them and the guy in there had no idea when I showed him a picture. The chase continues!

15s loosened up like how you would wear 13s plus some nice jeans look so good

15s>>>these wannabe 15s

Back
Top Bottom