Jordan Lites

does anybody know will these be retroed?tinypic.co
zkjz36.jpg
m/zkjz36.jpg[/IMG]

Man I wish they would. I owned 2 pairs of these back in the day. I loved these shoes. The comfort was great and they performed well on the court.

Wouldn't mind seeing these come back out out, don't know if I would copp again but I would like to see them out again

only reason I ever wanted those was for the removable Jordan Shield they came with, the grey/white pair wasn't that bad though(none were horrible actually,that's just the pair I considered getting), wouldn't buy a retro though.

Would still like that pin though...

Wether or not jordan retros these, i can live. I just remember these being my first jordans. Me and one of my boys had them in like 3rd grade and beat them tothe ground.

zzz1035 wrote:
Wether or not jordan retros these, i can live. I just remember these being my first jordans. Me and one of my boys had them in like 3rd grade and beat them to the ground.
Wow you are real young,so that means you couldn't appreciate the performance of the shoe. Not saying you,but i belive most people who buyJordan's don't rock them on the court. Like someone said the Carmines are too expensive to play ball in. Or the people who ask can i play ball in myinsert #. This why imo JB puts out these crazy colors. It's a iconic street shoe,not ball shoe. I have never once worried about my shoes creasing for whati hoop in mine.Didn't mean to rant,and i am not knocking anybody. Cause at the end of the day,your money,your choice how to use them.BTW, the Lites were agood balling shoe.

^^^^ So true

Ive never played ball in my Js and dont plan on it. Besides I would rather play in hyperdunks. Actually it doesnt really matter what you wear. The baller makesthe shoe the shoe doesnt make the baller. Just my opinion

I had the wht/navy blue pair. I still have the Pins it came with on the tounge laying around in my room.

this was a great casual shoe...reminded me of a skate shoe. Only thing bad was laces came undone easily and lapel pins would fall off. Very comfy. Wouldn'tmind if they retroed. I rocked the lapel on my suit for an interview...real nice.

No need for retros i had them back in the day and copped them again a couple years ago in them same color
eek.gif
78f355dee1cfa2e3d23a775f68356d4321197db.pjpg
c4a152e6a6d1706e378222b0a4ff02ad8d81a21.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom