Jordan Lites

I DONT KNOW
I didnt like them when they came out
but they would make a cool retro though

not a bad shoe overall. but PLEASE dont retro these, there are SO many other shoes WAY better they could retro, and they would screw em up like the Pro'sany way.(no clear sole????$#* JB?)

i had the black ones, these are effing sick... but these newbies and little kids wouldnt know anything about them. I hope it stays that way.

greatone33333 wrote:

nice to wear in the winter, in the snow and maybe mud .
"Say what?"

laugh.gif

We call them "boots", partna.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i had the black ones, these are effing sick... but these newbies and little kids wouldnt know anything about them. I hope it stays that way.
My point exactly.

Originally Posted by jayz4daz

No need for retros i had them back in the day and copped them again a couple years ago in them same color
eek.gif
78f355dee1cfa2e3d23a775f68356d4321197db.pjpg
who's signature is that suppose to be? those actually look pretty decent, i dont remember those..

Originally Posted by marqueemark

i dont like those.. no need..
That's what the world needs more people who only think about themselfs. Suppose someone said that about your favorite retro.

I like the white and blue ones, and I would consider copping if under $80

With all the smack that people talk about fusions, six rings and team j'z i cant believe you all actually like these!!!
laugh.gif
they look so plain &boring!

dang, i had a chance to get those back in 6th grade... passed on them for some nike flight afterburners.

should have copped those instead.

Back
Top Bottom