Jordan Luka 1

Funny how Zion automatically got his own shoe but Luka and Tatum had to “EARN” it 😂

Zion's videos from high school are like 1000% insane dude. He had buzz going back for years. No brainer #1 pick for years. Did more insane stuff at Duke. #1 pick. Tatum & Luka were #3 picks. I don't know why people can't just be happy for Luka. There are guys with championships who don't have JB signature shoes or signature shoes at all.

Luka's got his shoe coming, it's a low, and it's probably going to be the best that JB can offer. That's great news to look forward to.

Merch looks good. Crazy they started selling it just like that! Not of fan of his recycle logo, but they're doing a good job with it with colors or adding the jumpman, to keep the associations minimal. You can kind of get a sense of the 'palette' they've developed for his stuff.

Can't wait to see this shoe!

Zion's videos from high school are like 1000% insane dude. He had buzz going back for years. No brainer #1 pick for years. Did more insane stuff at Duke. #1 pick. Tatum & Luka were #3 picks. I don't know why people can't just be happy for Luka. There are guys with championships who don't have JB signature shoes or signature shoes at all.

Luka's got his shoe coming, it's a low, and it's probably going to be the best that JB can offer. That's great news to look forward to.
RJ Barrett was the #1 prospect pretty much across the board by most all of the ranking systems. Absolutely no doubt Zion was hyped but the 1 year at Duke is what really set it off. He was ranked 2-5 coming into that year.

Which doesn't mean he wasn't in the mix for #1...he was. He needed that year to make it a no brainer though.

RJ Barrett was the #1 prospect pretty much across the board by most all of the ranking systems. Absolutely no doubt Zion was hyped but the 1 year at Duke is what really set it off. He was ranked 2-5 coming into that year.

Which doesn't mean he wasn't in the mix for #1...he was. He needed that year to make it a no brainer though.
Lukas highlights during his last year playing in Europe > than Zion bullying kids in HS

Don’t really like his logo.

It reminds me of the recycle logo ♻️
Yeah it's a really poor logo and I don't know what the heck they were thinking but at least they seem to have found ways to adjust the colors or slap a jumpman in the frame to distract from it. Can't wait to see a first glimpse of the shoes though.

Air Jordan 11 Low IE Luka Red PE

Back
Top Bottom