Jordan Luka 1

You know what we need? More white color blocking for the Luka’s! 😂 already got the white release day cw and the habits so I passed. Waiting for all reds! Btw habits feel more plush cushion wise.
F153390F-7732-40F4-9170-C34BBB95C5F3.jpeg
B52B9928-740A-42ED-BDD3-B15702040406.jpeg

Is it because of the next nature? If I try a pair I def need one of the more plush varieties

The carrier foam is some kind of crater foam, and the insole is a thicker, recycled version in the "next nature" pair.

They are a bit comfier out of the box, but the tongue isn't as plush as the normal CWs

Pulled the trigger on the next nature, my 0.5 up was not available so I went TTS, hopefully they won't be too tight!

Pulled the trigger on the next nature, my 0.5 up was not available so I went TTS, hopefully they won't be too tight!
I think you should be fine. Length wise they’re tts. If you have wide feet I think they will break in after a period of time.

Since I’ll be overseas on Friday… I was not expecting to get these. Thank you DSG in Garland for having these available for pickup. I legit forgot they dropped today. Alas, saw Luka’s IG post and scrambled to DSG. I’ll be rocking these in Europe, can’t wait!

PS… first impressions is the red is very vibrant and bright. Love them. Probably my last Luka 1s.

6F4EF96C-D4B5-4EF2-909E-F00C5571B470.jpeg

Since I’ll be overseas on Friday… I was not expecting to get these. Thank you DSG in Garland for having these available for pickup. I legit forgot they dropped today. Alas, saw Luka’s IG post and scrambled to DSG. I’ll be rocking these in Europe, can’t wait!

PS… first impressions is the red is very vibrant and bright. Love them. Probably my last Luka 1s.

6F4EF96C-D4B5-4EF2-909E-F00C5571B470.jpeg
Which other cw do you have?

Back
Top Bottom