Release Date: 2023
Price: $110
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date-4.jpg
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date.jpg
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date-2.jpg
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date-3.jpg
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date-5.jpg
Jordan-Luka-1-Next-Nature-Grey-DX2352-004-Release-Date-1.jpg

Finally wore a pair for the first time yesterday and I must say, these things are bricks 😬. Cushioning was pretty much non existent imo. I’m really hoping there is a break in period and the foam softens up cause out the box is no bueno. On the pro side, I did like the way your foot sits in the foot bed. Your foot does not slide around in the shoe. It’s a real nice snug fit where if I were playing in it it would give confidence to not worry about lateral movements or tipping over into an ankle sprain.

Finally wore a pair for the first time yesterday and I must say, these things are bricks 😬. Cushioning was pretty much non existent imo. I’m really hoping there is a break in period and the foam softens up cause out the box is no bueno. On the pro side, I did like the way your foot sits in the foot bed. Your foot does not slide around in the shoe. It’s a real nice snug fit where if I were playing in it it would give confidence to not worry about lateral movements or tipping over into an ankle sprain.
You definitely need to break them in but they don’t give that much…formula 23 foam is booty.

O
You definitely need to break them in but they don’t give that much…formula 23 foam is booty.
Luka gotta be playing in something better then. Either a players edition special Formula 23 ,some zoom lined insoles or something !

Break in for me was multiple games and wearing them to lift. Prob took a few weeks.

They feel better now but don’t expect anything amazing like zoom.

Definitely took me a solid week of playing to break them in, I actually like the formula 23 foam. Also put in my own custom insoles or a pair of Move insoles from time to time, top notch shoe. I can take them with or without a special insole. but you have to break them in.

Finally tracked these down. Sneaker of the year for me based on looks only. My knees are too shot to evaluate performance. Anyone know of any differences between FB1800 and FB1801?

D652C12A-DE7E-40A7-A458-2A4BE8BCFB30.jpeg

My only beef with these is the foam in the forefoot bottoms out so fast and theres less additional support on the medial side so I feel like I’m overpronating a bit.

Came in here to pretty much echo this.
I love everything about the shoe, except the cushioning. I just don't think it's worth $120, so I will be retuning my pair tomorrow. Took me about 40 hours to break them in.

When it hits like $70 or something, i'll have my friend rebuy from swoosh for me.

PO

Has anyone wore the Lukas with a casual fit. I lowkey want a pair for casual. I dont hoop anymore and never bought shoes just to hoop in. I see NDC have a few for $70 plus tax. If you have pics in a casual outfit please share. I am a Mavs fan and Luka fan as well. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom