Jordan Luka 1

Do the Oreos and TB colorways play the same as the white signal blue and quai 54? Love the Oreos, but would prefer white shoes.

Now on Nike Canada

Also up on Nike Europe.

EDIT: Just realized that JB changed the upper construction, look how far back the Flywire extends on the medial side.

The first black/blue had and the red and the Quai54 pair had the Flywire come only around the big toe. Also the upper material has changed, these "Next Nature" ones look like they have a suede upper?

Also the price has gone up by 10 euros.

Last edited:
Also up on Nike Europe.

EDIT: Just realized that JB changed the upper construction, look how far back the Flywire extends on the medial side.

The first black/blue had and the red and the Quai54 pair had the Flywire come only around the big toe. Also the upper material has changed, these "Next Nature" ones look like they have a suede upper?

Good catch same in UK; quasi were 99 quid. Weird release.

Also up on Nike Europe.

That flight wire addition is interesting. I suppose that could be why the price was increased.

Glad these are getting a rollout in other places. Hopefully this signals a release in the states really soon…

JS”

At this point, I’m only in for the reds. Which appear to be coming in December?
Screenshot_20220915-113146.jpg

Release is comedy thus far

Wish we could get a solid update on release schedule. I could be wrong but the pairs that are on the docket for Oct and Dec were on the same schedule as the first few pairs that were already supposed to drop, but never did. Since those never hit I could see the entire calendar possibly being pushed back

That said, just give us any of the colors they’ve been teasing for months now..

Folks don't play around with them Luka's, already half the sizes gone on Nike Canada (yes, I know we share inventory with Europe).

Back
Top Bottom