Jordan Luka 1

As much as I want to love this shoe I just can't do it. It feels extremely cheap and there's absolutely 0 cushion for my old legs.

I'll still be creeping in here because it's one of my favourite models and I love seeing the PE's but they'll be going back to Nike.

Luka's PE's gotta have more cushion. He's 230lbs and there's no way these shoes aren't hurting after a few games.

1666544106332.png
1666544130019.png

same. love how they look but they aren't comfortable for my old legs compared to flagship models.

As much as I want to love this shoe I just can't do it. It feels extremely cheap and there's absolutely 0 cushion for my old legs.

I'll still be creeping in here because it's one of my favourite models and I love seeing the PE's but they'll be going back to Nike.

Luka's PE's gotta have more cushion. He's 230lbs and there's no way these shoes aren't hurting after a few games.

Thanks for the comments.
As an older person myself, I was excited for these, but if they aren't good for hoopin' I won't keep either.

Also, I guess it's not common knowledge, but players usually don't wear the retail versions of their own shoe. The PE's often have adjustments that cater to their needs.

So if the materials & cushion are horrible on the GR version, I can guarantee you the PE version will not have those issues.

PO

I think they feel pretty damn nice for $110. I'm 36 and these don't give me any pain after playing in them at all. No, they aren't extremely plush or have a lot of cushioning, but for pickup ball and some weekly league games, they're just fine at their price point. Hopefully the 2s incorporate some zoom air, even a tiny bag on the bottom of the insole like in Dunk SBs would help, but if you need more cushioning you can always drop in an insole.

Thanks for the comments.
As an older person myself, I was excited for these, but if they aren't good for hoopin' I won't keep either.

Also, I guess it's not common knowledge, but players usually don't wear the retail versions of their own shoe. The PE's often have adjustments that cater to their needs.

So if the materials & cushion are horrible on the GR version, I can guarantee you the PE version will not have those issues.

PO
I’m 40: admittedly I’m not a normal 40 year old athletically, as I still can fly, but these feel amazing to me. I would check them out and see if they work for you.

to be clear, if you're used to kobe protos then these are adequate. kobe4 protos are only "okay" for me as in nothing special.
im just spoiled by recent strobled hoop shoes.

Back
Top Bottom