Jordan MA2 Future Beginnings

They’ve been doing a little better with some of their non-sig releases lately. I think the “Zoom 92s” are actually pretty nice in multiple colorways.

These ain’t retros so that will temper demand. I’ve just seen these on SNKRS being released on 2/25 and I have to say I like them. I might get a pair for the misses.

Im with you OP 😎

20210310_203100.jpg

They’ve been doing a little better with some of their non-sig releases lately. I think the “Zoom 92s” are actually pretty nice in multiple colorways.
Non sigs have been WAY better lately imo. That being said I haven't really gotten any lol. I do have the Zoom 92 PSG that I found on discount. I like them. Some others are for sure an improvement. Used to be a bunch of straight trash.

Starting to see a lot of different colorways for these. Volt grey, women in power, university gold, concords. White gum above looks cool. I might cop a pair if I could get them below that NYC tax price.

I like how this shoe looks but I'm not really a fan of the shoe it's based on. But there's some upcoming colorways of it that might make me pick up a pair or two of these on disco just because.

she shows and talks about upcoming CWs at the 10:50 mark

Back
Top Bottom