jordan melo m10

It looks like there is a christmas melo but it lists a similar color scheme to the CP3.VII and Super.fly 2 for that day.  Saw pics of those two and they are not like that volt sole pair

Yeah that volt pair is nice though.

Don't know why but I find myself really liking the Knicks colorway.  This would be a nice model for iD

I like the Knicks CW too. It isn't my favorite but it's different, loud, and is the launch CW. Something about that combo makes me like a shoe.

Melos have been the best performing shoes for super slashed discounted prices.   When i hear people say things like " all melos are trash" I imagine they are clicking their Obey mouse, putting their supreme t's in glass collector cases and  only buying kicks when they are limited or kanye related.  You couldnt be balling and come up with some garbage like that.

People swore up and down that the melo 9 was trash  BUT THE KD 5 was awesome looking?  Thats just straight hate imo.  Those KDs are plastic banana foot ovens.

i dont know y'all.... its like the designer isnt allowed to have form follow function anymore because y'all are worried about jeans.

Only with athletic shoes does this beastishness occur.    

You never hear " Solomon ski boots are so trash, they are ok on the mountain i guess but they look horrible with jeans"

" Those ccm tack ice skates perform ok on the ice i guess, but they look dumb with jogger pants,  such trash."
rofloooooooooooooomao this kid gets it ahahahah lmfao.

probably didn't have to sound so dickish doing it, but still....hilarious and pretty much correct all the way around lol.

omg im laughing so hard right now.

been trying to say this lately; too many nerdy *** posers on here who buy performance kicks strictly to be consumer slaves. I actually WALK AND RUN AND EXERCISE in my shoes. I beat the SH*T outta my shoes.

I treat my kicks like they owe me money. so yea, my "allegiance" if you can say that is to MYSELF and how quality of a shoe it is and how long it'll last me. I could care less if my ATHLETIC shoes look good with my shorts lol. Who the hell wears athletic shoes with jeans anyways, or if you do, who the hell cares what they look like then. Jeans aren't meant to be a part of dress up ensembles. Unless you're a low class inner city kid who goes out wearing a white t-shirt, baggy jeans, and Jordans you obsessively compulsively clean every night. LOLLL. :lol:

Well a majority of the "sneaker head" scene that has blown up more mainstream in the last few years due to fashion and trends are NOT athletes who care about that stuff.

Personally, I don't care about their opinions and reading the comments on sneaker blogs etc about how these are so trash blah blah blah. Were getting top notch technology and that's all I care about. :D

At $175, these will sit pretty hard IMO and be discounted to $150 within weeks. Personally I don't care to wait and need to get a pair asap but there will be tons of pairs to be had for $119 and less down the road which is good because more people need to experience flight plate tech.

I'm glad to see there's people excited about these and understand that this shoe is made for one of the best basketball players on the planet. Re-using tech from the XX8 doesn't bother me at all because that tech is the best for me that I've ever encountered.

No more than a hundred for me. My outlet had 6 different colorways of the m9 for $100 + 20% off. A bunch of them too for all. Tinker is not giving a f about prices these days.

The M9 was $35 less retail too so it'll take them a while to get down under $100.

I'm wondering if there won't be as many CWs as the M9 due to the tech as well. Maybe they can gear up the flight plate tech and get more TBish CWs out in comparison to the XX8 lines.

Having trouble posting in iPhone, but aaronknows on IG has a pic of JB XMAS pack with the M10 in it

^Thanks for posting.  I'd have to see a better view of the shoe to decide.  Not quite my style.

^I know the feeeling all too well 
laugh.gif
  I may try and hold out at least for the launch knicks cw

I play in both currently. Those two along with the Lebron XI and UA Spawn are my 4 "go to" shoes now. Need a 5th
laugh.gif
Haha I've been mixing it up with way too many pairs.  Sure I could stick to one shoe, but where's the fun in that?

Lebron XI mainly lately, but the Kobe 8 is still getting some love.  Others include the CP3.VII, Kobe V & VI, and believe it or not... the KD VI.  I actually enjoy that sig quite a bit -- I know it feels plasticy but the materials do the job for me.

Anyway -- I asked because I have yet to try out flight plate/unlocked zoom.  It's looking like the M10 will be my first experience with it 
smokin.gif

iks mod iks mod Based off what you listed you got a nice rotation for sure! Flight plate will be very different from everything you've ever experienced so you should be super excited about lacing them up.

If it wasn't for this cushioning setup, I wouldn't be as excited about these even though the M9 was a very good shoe imo

Back
Top Bottom