jordan melo m10

Figured the JBC's weren't actually releasing until i saw them just scrolling through footlocker's retro restock just now. Unfortunately, the size 11.5 I would need is gone on footlocker, footaction, and eastbay. if anyone knows a place I can get a size 11.5 for non reseller prices, it would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

I see these on FTL, but can't add

I like that black and white

Bought too much already this month, so it's probably for the best

Would get these in a minute over the low concords.

Last edited:
Man...saw them had FSR on all of them yesterday all day and they are all gone now. I was thinking these would be there for a while. :rolleyes

Macklemore been seen with these
that clown is still around?
sick.gif

Man , I'd really like a pair of the white JBC if anyone see's them pop up. I thought they would last a little longer than they did.

Man , I'd really like a pair of the white JBC if anyone see's them pop up. I thought they would last a little longer than they did.
you might be able to. they were still available in NYC yesterday, picked up a pair. the black ones were pretty much sold out though.

Those salmon ones look like dog ****. Why does JB release 2 nice colorways then goes back to releasing 10 CWs that make Walmart shoes look good. Such a nice silhouette but such a shame.

For those of you that also have the xx8, does the heel zoom feel as stiff as in these m10s? When I press it, it feels like my d roses and we all know how cushioned those are.

Are they selling though?

I have a hard time believing after the Christmas, BHM and ASG's didn't sell well those resell prices are high

Smh @ reseller trying to flip the JBC. It's Melo for f sake, they should always hit the outlet like all previous Melos!!!

you might be able to. they were still available in NYC yesterday, picked up a pair. the black ones were pretty much sold out though.
any pics would be sweet man! 

did u go tts? 

i ended up changing mine to tts, since i won't be hooping in them.

Are they selling though?

I have a hard time believing after the Christmas, BHM and ASG's didn't sell well those resell prices are high

None of them are selling at the high prices on eBay. Hopefully they will come back down closer to retail as I'd like a pair of whites myself.

Jus copped my first pair of m 10 the light blue orange colorway from nike clearance store. For $71.99

Played in these tonight and I'm officially in love with the flight play let and air bags in these bad boys . Shoes were ready to wear out of the box. This tech jordan has man I can't even put it into words.

Love the m10

Last edited:
^^^nice. You wanna share some of that $71.99 info with the homies?

Lol which outlet was it so I can put in my phone order right now?

Back
Top Bottom