jordan melo m10

Geez, that's crazy!

The whole shoe was built on the Flight Plate foundation because it's so good... I wonder why they would completely do away with it for that shoe.. :confused:

Looks like air max heel and zoom forefoot, like M8 and the KD's.

Last edited:
Geez, that's crazy!

The whole shoe was built on the Flight Plate foundation because it's so good... I wonder why they would completely do away with it for that shoe.. :confused:

Looks like air max heel and zoom forefoot, like M8 and the KD's.

Karl Towns was wearing them, size 22. He is a big boy so I am guessing that the M10 can't handle the size

So I ordered the white jbc Melo m10 from foot Locker and they sent me the black. No receipt or paper work in the box. Weird. I called and they said that they don't have any whites left. Guess I'm stuck

Yup, me too. Ordered the white ones--based on the picture on the website--and got sent the black ones. I'm guessing someone doing the website screwed stuff up. So PROBABLY everyone who wanted the WHITE ones got the BLACKS, and vice-versa. The black ones ARE nice... Black laces with the gold tips look really classy. But still would have preferred the white JBCs. I guess I'll have to hunt for some on eBay now...

Yup, me too. Ordered the white ones--based on the picture on the website--and got sent the black ones. I'm guessing someone doing the website screwed stuff up. So PROBABLY everyone who wanted the WHITE ones got the BLACKS, and vice-versa. The black ones ARE nice... Black laces with the gold tips look really classy. But still would have preferred the white JBCs. I guess I'll have to hunt for some on eBay now...

Damn that's what I thought. Guess this confirms it. Idiots, I really wanted the white ones too. Oh well, whatever. I contacted customer service and they said nothing they can do.

Damn that's what I thought. Guess this confirms it. Idiots, I really wanted the white ones too. Oh well, whatever. I contacted customer service and they said nothing they can do.
er...i wanted the black...does this mean im getting the white? lol

if anybody was looking for the white in a 8.5 but got sent the black, hmu, really want the blacks...

Do we know what the next colorway is for these?
"gone fishing"
nerd.gif

just tried my new M10 today

i have history of achilles tear on my right foot ( thanks to Kobe 8)

anyway my go to shoes is lebron X elite

i tried the M10 on the gym today

the feelings compared to lebron X elite is really different

these are so light and lower to the ground while the lebron is softer on landing.

anyway after playing on thees for a few hours i beginning to feel pain in my achilles again

something that i never had in my lebron X

is my sizing wrong ? i thought this is TTS ?

i wear 11 on both my M10 and lebron X elite 

should take some time to rehab your achilles. certain shoes will mask certain issues but it's best to target the affected area to resolve the issue as best you can. I've broken both knees twice each and I'm lazy as hell but with just moderate rehab work I can play with no hesitation on the court

The BEFAST code can be used with YOTH that's on sale on NDC if anyone wants to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom