Jordan Melo M12: official photos & sneak peek video by kicksgenius; release date: Jan 2nd 2016.

Can I get some more feedback on these Melo 12's? I been trying numerous times to hoop in these but they feel bulky and clunky. Big time Melo fan here causing me not to put these shoes in storage and willing to give these another shot.

Can I get some more feedback on these Melo 12's? I been trying numerous times to hoop in these but they feel bulky and clunky. Big time Melo fan here causing me not to put these shoes in storage and willing to give these another shot.

Wish I could help, but didn't grab these yet. Haven't seen them pop up at outlets. The concensus is that you need to break them in.

I have the blue and white ones and I like them a lot. I wear for casual. They have personally never hurt my feet and tbats how I judge shoes lol. I like the comfort.

Wish I could help, but didn't grab these yet. Haven't seen them pop up at outlets. The concensus is that you need to break them in.

I saw the grey colorway (I think) at an outlet in Minnesota so e weeks/months back. I would keep your eyes peeled. If the black/jade colorways drops to a reasonable price I would grab another pair.

I bought them back in January, a few weeks after they came out and wore them in the gym while coaching for a few weeks before I ever played in them. Whatever clunkiness they had(don't remember if they were like that while wearing them initially) was gone by the time I started playing in them because they've always felt good while I played in them. For me, the fit and the way they hug the foot snugly while still feeling good due to the softer mesh is my favorite aspect. For example, the D Rose 6 has too much toebox deadspace for me. The Lebron 11 fits really snug on the sides and top but it fits a little long for me.(I sized up because I felt it would crush my toes on the sides if I didn't)The M12, which I went with my normal size, is perfect for me in both regards, so I feel quick and light on my feet in them. Traction is solid - doesn't bite super hard, but I don't slip at all either. And as a guy who plays on his toes, the forefoot zoom feels good while the lack of heel zoom doesn't bother me as much as it might bother others who distribute their body weight differently. It would be nice if it was there, but not a major issue for me.

I will also say that a couple times I've experienced poor containment when I stop or cut really hard due to sliding off the footbed and that soft mesh upper not being enough to contain the foot. But again, that's only happened to me a couple times in 9 months of playing in them. I'm a taller, lankier player. I amagine that a shorty, stockier player who stops and cuts real hard could have some more frequent containment problems in them.

Just my experiences. Personally the shoe has been very good for me overall.

Is the NDC deal the lowest price these have fallen now? Looks like they are no longer available there.  Looking for a deal on the Big Apple CW now, the M13s aren't that appealing to be aesthetically compared to these

Back
Top Bottom