Jordan Melo M6 Black/Metallic Silver Coming Soon

Just a heads up to let you Carmelo/Jordan fans know that the Melo M6, Melo's latest sneaker, The Jordan Melo is coming very soon. This first colorwayfeatures a completely black upper, using a combination of full-grain leather, nubuck, and patent leather, providing a simple, yet well thought design. As anice touch, AU79/08, the atomic number for gold, has been placed on the sole. This represents Carmelo's Team USA victory in the 2008 Summer Olympics. M6 isscheduled for to release Monday, 11/16/2009.

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-1med.jpg

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-2med.jpg

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-3med.jpg

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-4med.jpg

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-5med.jpg

jordan_melo_m6_black_silver-6med.jpg

I would normally try and post something more constructive than these things suck but......

The things suck

Horrible in every way

A black with white accent colorway could save this... I actually love the unconventional design of the M6 as I'm tired of basketball kicks that look likeregular old basketball kicks. I think the the Kobe V and Cradle Rock are hot, too, and was all over the crazy colored BB1's.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Just a heads up to let you Carmelo/Jordan fans know that the Melo M6, Melo's latest sneaker, The Jordan Melo is coming very soon. This first colorway features a completely black upper, using a combination of full-grain leather, nubuck, and patent leather, providing a simple, yet well thought design. As a nice touch, AU79/08, the atomic number for gold, has been placed on the sole. This represents Carmelo's Team USA victory in the 2008 Summer Olympics. M6 is scheduled for to release Monday, 11/16/2009.
stop tryin to boost your sales melo...

i don't like the m6 at all.

it's just another cheesy shoe with a jumpman arbitrarily stamped on it.

Back
Top Bottom