Jordan Melo M6 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Home PE HOH Exclusive (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

not feeling any melo kicks.....

tired.gif
yup

I like the change in design aspects.. but again making it limited for this colorway is odd to me.

Full Zoom? IF so they might be nice on the court. I aint ever balling in Vis Air only kicks.

I dont understand all the hate for melo's shoes. In my opinion all of them have been solid, and the performance is good. I think more people just dont like melo and automatically just pass on his shoes.

Makes no sense why people out in Denver cant buy Melo PEs we are the only city who appreciates Melo....I am getting more sick and tired of these HOH exclusives 

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Makes no sense why people out in Denver cant buy Melo PEs we are the only city who appreciates Melo....I am getting more sick and tired of these HOH exclusives 

It really is annoying. Its a great amount of shoes I would have copped if widely released. The Melo PE's from last year were
pimp.gif
and would have been scooped.

This is the best color way of the M6's that have come out.  I agree that they should be around Colorado.  You would think that would be the best market for them!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom