JORDAN MELO M8 W/ PICS

horrible melo always gets shafted in the shoe department. he should be more like ray and just wear whatever

horrible melo always gets shafted in the shoe department. he should be more like ray and just wear whatever

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

On the tongue it says "MFD/BMORE" or something. Does anyone know what MFD stands for? 

Manufactured

He said in an interview that another "blue colorway is coming this Spring.  Hopefully it's a better Knicks colorway.

On the tongue it says "MFD/BMORE" or something. Does anyone know what MFD stands for? 

Manufactured

He said in an interview that another "blue colorway is coming this Spring.  Hopefully it's a better Knicks colorway.

I wasn't sold on these at first, but after seeing them in person, I'm a fan.  Especially the black/ blue / orange colorway.  They look great on feet. And 135.000 is reasonable for them.

I wasn't sold on these at first, but after seeing them in person, I'm a fan.  Especially the black/ blue / orange colorway.  They look great on feet. And 135.000 is reasonable for them.

Originally Posted by kicksking913

This.

Just copped a pair. This is a classic Nike shoe. The last gives shoe the familiar silhouette of some gems of the past. They look good from all angles and the definitely look good on feet. I've even grown to like the way the white was used on the blue/black colorway to make the shoe "pop."

It's rare to see Max Air bags on JB shoes so it adds a classic design touch while bringing orange into the midsole. Visible forefoot Zoom is also a nice styling cue. Basically, the key tech in these shoes (Flywire, Max, Zoom) were used very well as styling elements.

The midsole has an "Alpha Project" feel to it. This shoe is a monkey's paw and carbon-fiber shankplate away from being a true classic, but at $135, you really can't complain. Patent leather is really overused by JB in particular, but when they get it right it's a beautiful thing.

Best Melo since the 5.5

Originally Posted by kicksking913

This.

Just copped a pair. This is a classic Nike shoe. The last gives shoe the familiar silhouette of some gems of the past. They look good from all angles and the definitely look good on feet. I've even grown to like the way the white was used on the blue/black colorway to make the shoe "pop."

It's rare to see Max Air bags on JB shoes so it adds a classic design touch while bringing orange into the midsole. Visible forefoot Zoom is also a nice styling cue. Basically, the key tech in these shoes (Flywire, Max, Zoom) were used very well as styling elements.

The midsole has an "Alpha Project" feel to it. This shoe is a monkey's paw and carbon-fiber shankplate away from being a true classic, but at $135, you really can't complain. Patent leather is really overused by JB in particular, but when they get it right it's a beautiful thing.

Best Melo since the 5.5

I'd get these on sale, but not sure when or where I'd wear them

The cool greys are ok also

You had to ask that
laugh.gif

The tongue is one of the things I like with the born in BK, made in BMORE touch

I'd get these on sale, but not sure when or where I'd wear them

The cool greys are ok also

You had to ask that
laugh.gif

The tongue is one of the things I like with the born in BK, made in BMORE touch

I'm hangin' out to see the Del Sols in person.

Looks like Josh Selby for the Grizzlies is wearing them versus the Thunder. They really stand out.

193834d736a7a51d020f6a706700b380.jpg

Whoa that pic is massive!
eek.gif

I'm hangin' out to see the Del Sols in person.

Looks like Josh Selby for the Grizzlies is wearing them versus the Thunder. They really stand out.

193834d736a7a51d020f6a706700b380.jpg

Whoa that pic is massive!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom