Jordan Men's AJF 4 Basketball Shoe

159.99 priced AJF6s are now 99.99 at FNL
these AJF4s will be like 89.99 after couple months

Originally Posted by STARZ

uh, no? a pair of low top air forces is what 100$ and whatever the price is for the 4's added up divided by 2 and see what you get if its close too this--> 144.99 than its a good price if not than its not a good price. If you like the so much, but can afford them, than just wait until the price goes down and buy them then.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you completely missed the point of the thread.he doesnt like them he was saying they arent worth anything

atleast thats what i got from this thread. maybe im wrong but i doubt it

wernt the retro 4s 115.00 when they were retroed yeah they were and jb thinks that im going to pay more than that for fusion ha ha lol

Originally Posted by rauls054

wernt the retro 4s 115.00 when they were retroed yeah they were and jb thinks that im going to pay more than that for fusion ha ha lol
thats kind of how i feel about them too....
sick.gif
either wayfusions blow!.. og fire red 4 110.00 and the 2006 fire red mars was 115.00

Originally Posted by STARZ

uh, no? a pair of low top air forces is what 100$ and whatever the price is for the 4's added up divided by 2 and see what you get if its close too this--> 144.99 than its a good price if not than its not a good price. If you like the so much, but can afford them, than just wait until the price goes down and buy them then.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom