Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got through Eastbay with a size 11 WC88. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What a nightmare tho.

I hate fnl was checking out on the thunders and I get the card error. Checked my online banking and it shows two pending charges and two reversal charges.

now the dilemma.... watch the computer all day again for the next week hoping for the "goodies" or put the fable behind us
laugh.gif

who else misses when finishline did their releases around 1050 pm or so with little traffic on Friday night :pimp:
Or when the releases would be on the mobile site the Friday afternoon before, or when everyone didn't know about the mobile site & it was easy to place an order

Hate to see so many people missed out, kinda glad I didntwant anything from this restock

Damn sold out sizes
U know what that means all other vendors sell out also
What a $&@&$ restock

I was able to get the black toes in 2 carts  one on eastbay and one on champs. Then I had to wait to checkout 3 min and 7 min, then eastbay crashed saying that it was at maximum capacity. By the time I was back in them joints was no longer in my cart. So I tried checking out with champs and for the first tme ever I got a message saying there was a problem communicating with paypal and got kicked back to champs website. Then I checked out again got all the way to the click here to submit order here and got a message saying sold out online check stores. But after the fact I got an email confirmation from champs and paypal. I'm thinking that means I didn't get the shoes they took my money and I will have to wait 10 days until I get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom