Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 That pic is a photoshop

^^ and the Black Toes. As far as the restock/relaunch goes, 88's are the only shoe NDC is confirming for now and yes those will be TLO since they are a "relaunch". Restocks should be similar to what they did a few weeks ago.

^^ and the Black Toes. As far as the restock/relaunch goes, 88's are the only shoe NDC is confirming for now and yes those will be TLO since they are a "relaunch". Restocks should be similar to what they did a few weeks ago.

I wasn't here for the restocks few weeks ago can u explain to me how that works ?

can't believe how many people actually think that photoshopped photo was real

& i heard some of them almost passed out thinking they've missed the yeezy & galaxy foams restock. lol

Yes. The link won't work until 3-4 min after, which will be too late. For blk/red 11's in March, you couldn't access the page through old links or product search method for at least 3 minutes after the twitter link went live. At least from my experience just working around the site to see what would work. NDC will tweet the release method of every shoe they will tell us about on Friday the 24th. Any that say TLO will work this way. If they just say something like "we will have the Thunder 4's available tomorrow morning at 8 am EST on nikestore.com" then the old link will work. That is unless they are in here and looking at things they want to change
laugh.gif
You can format the link so it works for TLO releases. It's a predictable pattern.

Shout out to kcmo for continuing to keep us updated. Some of the lazy cats in this thread :smh:
I know most people here dont care but that is the "release date" for the Ballistic UNDFTD Dunk Highs
Hopefully the site isn't clogged as usual. Let everyone blow their bread on the Jordans.

:lol:

Thanks for that pic brother. Wish the damn stealths foams were on there.

I kno you know that pic is old but why you wishing a shoe u want was in that restock you apparently missed back in april. That doesnt mean if it restocked then than they will this time around. Im kinda confused by your statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom