Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spent a good amount of time cleaning this thread up. I'm issuing bans for members that can't keep it straight. This includes you kamuekcmo.
I feel you, but Im gone, its not worth the trouble...... Its been good NT and good luck to everyone on future pick ups!

Dont get discouraged.

Its always hard to keep getting great information around here because random dudes are always hating on the messenger.

And the people who actually work for Nike are so damn cryptic and vague when they do post and they rarely post.

Its frustrating.

Just keep doing you. Its appreciated.

Get back to us when you have more information......Im interested in the Nike stuff like Kobe and Lebron

:lol: that ships sailed

anyone else think its funny that nike is double dipping?

I mean, black/red XIIIs dropping in bgrade form for $140 at outlets this weekend then restocking 2 weeks later for $170?

O' word.... gotta check which outlet is getting. I need

^^^ outlet thread or sneakersteal. No phone orders tho from what I saw.

Still lowkey want a pair of Thunders but black toes are my top priority for the month... I know this is a JB forum but what are the chances we get a restock on Corks :nerd: ?

don't really need anything unless some 1's are included.

That's exactly how I feel.

I just spent a good amount of time cleaning this thread up. I'm issuing bans for members that can't keep it straight. This includes you kamuekcmo.
I feel you, but Im gone, its not worth the trouble...... Its been good NT and good luck to everyone on future pick ups!

Dont get discouraged.

Its always hard to keep getting great information around here because random dudes are always hating on the messenger.

And the people who actually work for Nike are so damn cryptic and vague when they do post and they rarely post.

Its frustrating.

Just keep doing you. Its appreciated.

Get back to us when you have more information......Im interested in the Nike stuff like Kobe and Lebron

Yea thanks a lot of the info.

Well looks like I'll be getting up at 4:45am westcoast time..... and probably strike out on the 88's and go back to bed salty as hell. But I gotta try again :rolleyes

Got my Black Toes locked down so I'm free to cop the 88's. I'm just hoping that FNL actually gets em cause it's the only site I've had success on.

Bro, if you read I have already said this info was out about a month ago, i just started a thread.... I never said I came up with the info or was the 1st person to know about it... People post stuff on NT all the time, but I would like more than one of my sources to confirm something before I post it..... I would aslo like to address the Royal 1 comment by saying, I never said an exact date, a hand full of those stores I listed have sold the Royal 1's and the others are still on tap to have a grand opening through the rest of the year, and have Royal 1's....
One of my favorite Finishlines is going through "Major Remodeling" so they won't be getting any May or June releases until they reopen.  I called and asked a Manager what to expect once they reopened their doors, and he replied "expect a lot of surprises come July".  

One of my favorite Finishlines is going through "Major Remodeling" so they won't be getting any May or June releases until they reopen.  I called and asked a Manager what to expect once they reopened their doors, and he replied "expect a lot of surprises come July".  
He could be jumping on the Nike train and creating his own hype hahaha ... but all jokes aside I hope they got something you been wanting good luck

Y'all be quick to run someone away who drops legit info.

No wonder the quality and availability of "insider" type info has dropped over time.

I don't even blame you fam.

Well looks like I'll be getting up at 4:45am westcoast time..... and probably strike out on the 88's and go back to bed salty as hell. But I gotta try again
eyes.gif
I feel you man, i am about to do the same thing.

what happened? damn. we never have legit insiders anymore. finally get another n we run him.off again. smh

White cement 4s  some footlockers and HOH? I don't see any news of that, please link me :smile: Would love to cop em

what happened? damn. we never have legit insiders anymore. finally get another n we run him.off again. smh
Nah it wasnt we man .. it was the JB prophet KingKong34 and all his bs antics

I dont blame dude for wanting to jump ship. Dudes on NT do this all time someone comes with some info and they jump all on his case, or start crying cuz he leaked info on a restock like it was going to stay secret forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom