Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x

JJ = JimmyJazz is legit as it gets.

Nike Factory Outlets are across the country, try googling to find the out close to you.

If you aiming for the 88s try footlocker.com, eastbay.com and footaction.com on May 25th @ 8am EST
Good looking out on the info now I guess the next question is who knows which outlets in SoCal are getting the restock kicks? Just in case my Internet is t fast enough

I have a feeling they may have manufactured the 88s in bred 11/grape numbers what better way to pad their yearly numbers than to have a 500k+ sellout @$200 lol

Good looking out on the info now I guess the next question is who knows which outlets in SoCal are getting the restock kicks? Just in case my Internet is t fast enough

The restocks are online... don't know about the in-store restocks... do your "homework" and google store phone numbers and call in and ask or stop by. Maybe wait until is a bit closer :smokin

46 pg. thread?
eek.gif

So I don't have to scroll through, what is confirmed to be part of the restock?
jordan's and nikes.

Hoping for corks and kobe 8 xmas. It's a slim chance but i'm hopeful, if not I'll save more money haha.

Idk if I should cop these barkly posities this weekend or wait and try and get a pair of
88s. Those Barkley posites look like they have a lot of detail in them.

Minor updates added to 1st page!

Lebron X's (more info to come)
*Corks* (very limited amount, select HOH stores and online.. I would call stores on the 23rd)
*black/pink/orange* (sorry don't know names)

Thunder 4's will now be available in select Finishline stores also and not just online.

**More info to come**

*Corks* (very limited amount, select HOH stores and online.. I would call stores on the 23rd)

Thunder 4's will now be available in select Finishline stores also and not just online.

**More info to come**
There you have it LeBron fans.   Will the restock be spontaneous? 

FNL IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE WITH THUNDERS. Check your regional and local type stores, but not until late next week if you don't have a friend in store that shares info, for an in store release. That restock was posted because of a regional store on the morning of the Grape's. It isn't on the first page, but should not be overlooked. They could be available long enough at these stores that you probably won't have to worry about wasting time going after them online. It's posted in the Thunder 4 thread, but if you are in the south, Hibbett's Sports will have Thunder 4's, per corporate email with Nike product number and colors listed. They will get them in next week and are just supposed to put them on shelves the morning of the 25th. Hope this helps someone after these.

Correct, but I'm in traffic and cant update just yet, good looken out.

**More info to come**
I was literally just about to cop a pair of Cool Gray 11s & then I thought to come check this thread for updates. Safe to say ima hold this extra chunk of change for a chance at the corks. We appreciate all you do, man. Repped.

Flip side of that coin - 5 years ago, overall demand was nowhere near where it is today.
I'd take that in a heartbeat.  I want to wear my shoes, so I don't care about their perceived value.  It was way easier to get what I wanted at retail then.  I have kids and a few months from 40.  I don't have time to stand inline at a store or hit every website at 5am PT.  I'm batting about 0.250 the last year on releases.  Maybe 05/25, I'll put in some more effort.  With the number of restocks they have going on, I might be able to get some 88s and pray for Royal 1s.  I bought those with money from mowing lawns when I was 12.  Not the most comfortable, but still one of my favorite shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom