Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this sucks.

Have been looking forward to buying the bred 4s at my local Champ store. Called them last week and the guy said yes he they would be restocking on them. But on Champ's twitter it says it will ONLY be stocking them at their Mall or America store in Missouri...... I'm all the way in Massachusetts. Wonder if I should still try my chance and go to see if they have one in size 13 or just try to snag the thunders online.

Saved $500 just for this day. Hope my landlord understand next saturday.
Doesn't sound like you saved anything if thats the case! 
mean.gif

WC IV's are only at a few stores, not gonna be online. didn't bother about bred IV's since i already got them, my local champs is getting them so check ones around your area.

if you want them that bad, just look up sneaker groups in your area of people selling them; just don't be a sucker and pay 250+ for a pair of recently released IV's
laugh.gif

Well this sucks.

Have been looking forward to buying the bred 4s at my local Champ store. Called them last week and the guy said yes he they would be restocking on them. But on Champ's twitter it says it will ONLY be stocking them at their Mall or America store in Missouri...... I'm all the way in Massachusetts. Wonder if I should still try my chance and go to see if they have one in size 13 or just try to snag the thunders online.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier.

Well this sucks.

champs is full of it, one nearby already announced there getting them (real limited numbers in each size) and i'm not in Missouri
laugh.gif

Well this sucks.

Champs in Cambridge side mall in MA will have the Bred 4s. Last I checked with them they are doing FCFS.

Alright thanks, I'll stop by and check.

ahaha also made a mistake meant Minnesota not Missouri heh. Also do you expect these to be a easy cop? Have work at 11 and would prefer to sleep till 9:3ish, just walk in find a size 13 and go straight to work, rather then having to wait a few hours with no sleep.

ahaha also made a mistake meant Minnesota not Missouri heh. Also do you expect these to be a easy cop? Have work at 11 and would prefer to sleep till 9:3ish, just walk in find a size 13 and go straight to work, rather then having to wait a few hours with no sleep.
the hypebeasts are probably camping out already or been there for awhile. you can chance it but don't be mad or shocked if your size is long gone.

Guessing you havent bought J's in quite some time. Try that out and see if it works for ya...
laugh.gif

check to see if people have posted pics of the line or know people who are camping already, these days people will camp out for everything jordan; especially when retro restocks are happening
laugh.gif

Question: I'm going to be buying these for my brother. I'm letting him borrow my card cause I'll be asleep and he will be using his account either on NDC, footlocker etc. Will there be a problem since  the card is not in his name but he's ordering them to the same address on the credit card?

Question: I'm going to be buying these for my brother. I'm letting him borrow my card cause I'll be asleep and he will be using his account either on NDC, footlocker etc. Will there be a problem since  the card is not in his name but he's ordering them to the same address on the credit card?
there shouldn't be a problem with that. I use my brother's card all the time when he wants me to buy his shoes. On NDC, the shipping address and billing address don't have to match but on FNL they do. On footlocker, I don't think it has to. But I'm not 100% on that

there shouldn't be a problem with that. I use my brother's card all the time when he wants me to buy his shoes. On NDC, the shipping address and billing address don't have to match but on FNL they do. On footlocker, I don't think it has to. But I'm not 100% on that

FTL and Champs called me the same day to verify my shipping address or else they wouldn't sell the grapes to me.

I'm sticking to my guns, I'm about to crash. I'm avoiding 5:00AM PST, I'll be asleep through the online madness since it was a long Friday for me, don't expect to wake up really early 2 days in a row. But good luck to all the peeps gunning for their pair of whatever you wanted. Remember to work smart about these as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom