Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 88's and Black toes on NDC for Mark081990.... good morning so far.  Good luck mashing add to carts.  Don't give up.  I've done it for 45 minutes to get Galaxy rookies, 15 minutes to get stealth foams, and 15 minutes to get 88's, so it works.  Congrats to all you guys that got through!

I'm in the "line" for the 1s right now...smh I don't even know if I should quit or not. I don't cop on NDC a lot so what are your guys opinions?

so if they tweeted "sold out," a spot in line means nothing?
no keep waiting ... sold out means all the spots in line are taken and waiting to check out

but you could get the error message eventually.

dont give up though

Last edited:
Waited over 15 minutes on NDC to get a sold out message. O well back to sleep.
Picking up the 4s at HoH later though so at least I got something!

still in line for both of black toes and 88s. i wish they'd stop playing with me and add it to my cart. FK this.

That's it I'm done on NDC. Got the "we are having trouble processing your request" message and it kicked me out of line

Got 88's and Black toes on NDC for Mark081990.... good morning so far.  Good luck mashing add to carts.  Don't give up.  I've done it for 45 minutes to get Galaxy rookies, 15 minutes to get stealth foams, and 15 minutes to get 88's, so it works.  Congrats to all you guys that got through!
Man that's very nice of you to help out. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom