Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW A 21 MINUTE WAIT LKAFJLK:AJ:LFJ:LKDSFJLKSDFK IM FURIOUS
mad.gif
 hahah

Officially got pooed on. Couldn't get either. same thing... waiting in line and out of stock. Goodnight, I mean good morning to yall.

Had ones and 88s in cart and waiting in line at ndc for 15 mins before I got sold out message lucky I got the black toes on eastbay

Yup. Just got the out of stock page.. Now to go get breakfast lol.You guys should stop being so bitter 
laugh.gif

I know that I am nobody, but it seems pretty clear to me that if the powers that be would just make more kicks, they would still sell! This cult of personality is very frustrating.
Tate

Out of Stock

Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.

NDC Black Toes

Im so glad I got my 88s last time around...cats is hella bitter!!!

Honestly I am just waiting on these WC4s, Corks and UNDFTD Dunks. 

This is why RSVP is WAY better, no headache...Good luck to yall.

hahahaha, this restock was a complete joke..cant believe you all had faith in the OP
This. Been saying this multiple times in the previous posts. Nothing was CONFIRMED so don't expect anything. This restock was whack, all this hype and it'sllll Wc3 88 and thunder IVs mainly. 

for all of you folks who say keep waiting why are you doing this after they have been sold out on their twitter page, i dont understand that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom