Jordan no show socks? Your thoughts?

I have lots and lots of the Jordan socks (50+ pairs) and can confirm the quality is great. You get what you pay for and will be happy.
If you want to save a few bucks, the Nike Outlets have the Jordan 1/4 length socks and no shows for $4.99 ea.
They are either $6.00 or $8.00 on the NDC web site.

Unfortunately, the Elites rarely get discounted even at the outlets. Yea, they are $12.00 a pair but you will not find a better sock out there.

i think its unanimous, buy the NIKE socks, you get a good price for them and they last long. My experiences with jordan socks have been terrible, sure they're soft and cuddly but they dont last longer than a month.

Yeah, I've found Jordan socks are comfortable, but as far as performance goes, I don't like them. My feet slide around when I run ball and I end up with mad blisters. Finish Line socks are just as comfortable, and just as bad performance wise, but they're ALWAYS buy one/get one.

These socks are different than the regular jordan socks.

they are better than the nike ones everyone wears.

If your feet get too hot with the elites or you don't like the high or mids... these are my go to sock.

Regular jordan socks are good for about 6-8 wears then they fall off.

Nike socks are just ehhh in my book. If you get the dry fits they are better but still not cutting it.

Well I've stayed away from the Jordan socks for now. I've ordered some elite no show socks, some elite backetball socks for hooping, and then some dri-fit that sdub posted for daily wear. Good thing I got a hookup on them or else I would've dropped mad money for some socks!

I usually just rock the Hanes no-shows, but during one trip to Vegas I got bumped off of a flight, but my luggage didn't, so I ran to the Adidas store and grabbed some emergency socks (no-shows). Easily the most comfortable socks I own, but I never feel right wearing them in Jordans.

Puma socks are the way to go. I had worn Nike socks for the longest time but my Puma no shows have lasted years and do not stretch out of shape or get worn out.

If you want quality, id say nike socks are the way to go. They're good, quality wise and the quality pretty much says the same after each wash

Originally Posted by All Ready

i love the look of no shows but some of these shoes have abrasive sock liners and padding

damn near having my achilles bleeding

also if you don't tighten your laces your socks will come off as you walk

but name brand no shows?

why?

i just rock with the hanes comfort soft dri fit joints i think they're called

QFT. When I wear my V's with no-show socks, at the end of the day, I feel like my ankle is ready to fall off. Boy I tell ya, the things we do to look spiffy and dapper.

Grown men don't wear no-shows....besides, isn't that aside from the point of buying JB merchandise if you can't see the logo?

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Grown men don't wear no-shows....besides, isn't that aside from the point of buying JB merchandise if you can't see the logo?

Wow if grown man don't wear no show socks I wonder what else grown men also don't wear?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Wow if grown man don't wear no show socks I wonder what else grown men also don't wear?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
      u guys r nutz!

jb socks make my feet sweat.  i like hanes ankle socks.  i usually buy them at kohl's when it's buy1, get1.

My only complaint with jordan socks is when they get all fuzzy after like two washes ill just stick to hanes lol

Seeing dudes rocking a Swoosh on their socks in Air Jordan's is lame IMHO, unless those are some early Retro with the Nike Air on the back.

are you guys talking about the finish line ones that come in like a 6 pack bag? those gave off a lot of lint the first time you wear them lol. but it doesnt after you wash em. i like them though. definitely is a good deal since its buy one get one free.

idk about the finishlines, but the nike elite running no shows do me good justice. hefty price though :/

Back
Top Bottom