Jordan Oregon 5 legit check

The seller is trying to say he bought them from flightclub. And doesn't have a receipt.... Smh

Flight Club never carried those. Like someone else said, these are EXCLUSIVE shoes to players of Oregon Yucks...so they are super limited.

Flight Club never carried those. Like someone else said, these are EXCLUSIVE shoes to players of Oregon Yucks...so they are super limited.

Actually, Flight Club does carry the Oregon 5's. Matter of fact, they have 2 pairs at the NYC store as we speak...a size 11 and 12.5. Flight Club carries any shoe a person is willing to sell to them....its a consignment shoe store. lol but thanks for the input anyway. But just to follow up with y'all, the seller tried to say he bought the shoes from flight club 3 years ago, so I went ahead and called Flight Club and asked them to pull the history of when someone bought a size 10 in the Oregon 5's. The employee looked it up and said the ONLY time anyone has bought a size 10 in the Oregon 5's was July 2015 last year. So obviously the seller lied and I called the seller out on it. He hasn't replied, so i contacted paypal and I disputed this with them. They put a hold on the funds in the sellers paypal account...and I'm waiting on the next step with paypal..

Actually, Flight Club does carry the Oregon 5's. Matter of fact, they have 2 pairs at the NYC store as we speak...a size 11 and 12.5. Flight Club carries any shoe a person is willing to sell to them....its a consignment shoe store. lol but thanks for the input anyway. But just to follow up with y'all, the seller tried to say he bought the shoes from flight club 3 years ago, so I went ahead and called Flight Club and asked them to pull the history of when someone bought a size 10 in the Oregon 5's. The employee looked it up and said the ONLY time anyone has bought a size 10 in the Oregon 5's was July 2015 last year. So obviously the seller lied and I called the seller out on it. He hasn't replied, so i contacted paypal and I disputed this with them. They put a hold on the funds in the sellers paypal account...and I'm waiting on the next step with paypal..
lol nice, now next time do a lc before you buy somethin to avoid the hassle of getting your money back

lol nice, now next time do a lc before you buy somethin to avoid the hassle of getting your money back

Yeah...i guess i got too excited when i saw them on ebay for a decent price. I thought I was getting a steal and there was only like a couple hours left on the listing so i jumped the gun and bidded on them without really doing a legit check until after i already purchased them. smh i messed up lol

Last edited:
ONLY legit pair ive seen on the Bay.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-JO...293847?hash=item3d0fcffc57:g:fzAAAOSwCypWpa0t

You guys need to start doing a little research before sending random dudes on Ebay your $..A steal these days is saving a hundred bucks or so..NO ONE is leaving thousands of dollars on the table ESPECIALLY on a shoe like this ..999/1000 pairs ofthese for sale will be $200 fakes..ONLY about 150 legit pairs exist on the planet. An every legit pair will be slightly used..NO DS pairs will exist.

Last edited:
Whats the percentage of legit pairs out there.....5% or maybe less than?
Of legit to fakes out there? Less than 1%
Totally agree..No real numbers exist of course but from my general knowledge here's my take..I would say a good 1mil pairs of fakes were produced..They had 2 versions and after these dropped EVERY bootleg site had FSRs for sale..On the other side of the coin ive heard roughly 150 legit pairs exist, now there are probably a few extras Id assume so lets do the math on 250 legit pairs..This would equal about 0.025% or less legit to fake pairs out there..These things are literally unicorns, you are not gonna be finding "steals" or any rando cats on ebay/ CL etc on this one.

Last edited:
I'd just give it up honestly. I'm sure JB will come out with somethin like this minus the duck. similar to those 9s last year

Back
Top Bottom