Jordan Playground Tee Appreciation

I remember watching Fresh Prince season 1 I think episode 2 or 3 but he is rocking that same tee!! That's one of the reason for me buying the tee!!!

love the picture, but i couldn't wear that as a t-shirt...

my favorite jb tee, still looking for one in large

jp_mj_3d_wht.jpg

I appreciate the shirt as well and does any one know of an on-line place where the shirt is sold.

man i loooooooooove that shirt!!!!!have you guys seen the original one???its the same thing, but better cause it has the picture on both sides.

Shirt is definitely hot! The AJI shirt when Jordan has the I's over his shoulder is hot too!

How in the world do you all dig these old post up? Man this board is so bad we have to dig up the past.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Unappreciated..
For the sake of commercial, he showed himself that he played on playground, which he does not.
agreed... plus, how many kids you know are gunna pay $125 (thats wat they were in '89) to play in the playground in
grin.gif
? ......and i sure as heck wouldnt let that dude dunk on me like that, i patrolthe lane

I coulda had a handfull of them after release for like 14.99 ea but I passed....I dont like shirts with that much screenprint on them....

Back
Top Bottom