Jordan Price Drops on Eastbay...3 Days only

thanks...and the cp3s are worthy in my book....need you look back at my pic?

excellent shoe to chill in and ball...........IMO

Peace....cp3s are ordered...thanks

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

You don't have to preach to me Bro these are my favorite Jordan's right now outside of the XX3's. If the Countdown Pack and White/Red'sdidn't set me back two weeks in a row I would be all over the White/Blue Ribbon/ Varsity Red and White/Grey/ Orange Peel colorways........ I have threePairs right now Uploading pictures of them as we speak...... Did the discount code work on the CP3, I noticed Eastbay has banned certain CP3 colorways fromdiscounts?

any other codes? than would be lovely
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kangoljas

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

You don't have to preach to me Bro these are my favorite Jordan's right now outside of the XX3's. If the Countdown Pack and White/Red's didn't set me back two weeks in a row I would be all over the White/Blue Ribbon/ Varsity Red and White/Grey/ Orange Peel colorways........ I have three Pairs right now Uploading pictures of them as we speak...... Did the discount code work on the CP3, I noticed Eastbay has banned certain CP3 colorways from discounts?

I hear ya kang....NICE avy.....i want those...anyways they are my favortie outside as well!!! but I was preaching to the guy above you.......They looksoooo goood....esp in that pic I captured!!!
I love my USA cw....and oranges are getting copped! but there not gonna sell out...so do you think they will do this again? or just str8 drop em to half offand throw em on clearance?

Id like to wait a week or two...(just copped OG 16s/18s DS shipped) along with the pack, xx3s, oly 6s, next pack.....am90 vivids. ya know....its whack man...imslowing down..im just scared ill miss the oranges on sale...
what do you think??

In your opinion......LOL

anyways.....

hey, I HATE how you cant try out the coupon first...you gotta just order and hope it works??!!??? why

^^ u can try it out first.
and right now you can use the 20% off EastBay gift cards: EMEB8YGC

This sale ends Monday right?
Im about to cop the hydros even though thats still expensive.

only marked down because they got too many in their stock and they need to clear it out.

nothing worth buying imo. prices aren't even that great.

Originally Posted by kangoljas

I hope they put the CP's on sale sometime again. I might cop a few colorways then.

like 69.99??
roll.gif

Id love it, if i hadnt dropped 1.5gs in the last month (including oly 6s and hare pack)....maybe a scoop or two..but ill hafta wait!!
frown.gif

noone is gonna buy them once they go back up??!! right...so theyll end up going on clearance and ILL JUMP FOR JOY bc they are fresh

Back
Top Bottom