Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

Wow, I'm so giddy right now.  I have the 2004 black/red/white retros, and I didn't notice the JORDAN strip only ended before the toebox compared to the OG's and these ones. 

Not setting any hopes up for these, I'm already anticipating the quality to be lesser

Wow, I'm so giddy right now.  I have the 2004 black/red/white retros, and I didn't notice the JORDAN strip only ended before the toebox compared to the OG's and these ones. 

Not setting any hopes up for these, I'm already anticipating the quality to be lesser

pimp.gif
remember these clearly.

Ooooohhhh mannnn I remember these lol... might cop on dcount but doubt it with this move I'm bout to make

Ooooohhhh mannnn I remember these lol... might cop on dcount but doubt it with this move I'm bout to make

Originally Posted by gentry187

OG's...

Retroes...

Side by side comparison, retros look a lot better.  I prefer the clean toe and not have the strip go all the way down to the toe.  But I'll take the 2012 nonetheless !

Originally Posted by gentry187

OG's...

Retroes...

Side by side comparison, retros look a lot better.  I prefer the clean toe and not have the strip go all the way down to the toe.  But I'll take the 2012 nonetheless !

Back
Top Bottom