Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

Yea, these sold quick back when they originally dropped. I worked at a footlocker at that time. The first Team Jordans sold like crazy too. JB took the Team line and ran with it from that point on, and now we have all of these bootleg-%+% Jordans flooding the market -- shoes that JB knows will hit clearance racks and outlets. Yet the Air Jordan Retro line is pure GOLD, but JB won't produce those in any kind of volume. From a brand standpoint i understand the philosophy, but as a person who has bought Jays since the 80s, I hate it because back in the day, the stores I frequented in Chicago could order as much as they wanted; product was seemingly limitless.

These unfortunately are not coming back.

I think they got it confused. Earlier this year JB released a shoe called the Jordan Pro Quick. These were originally called the Jumpman Pro Quick. While its not common for JB to change the name slightly, this didn't happen.

I believe the OP saw the name and figured it was the Eddie Jones model getting retroed again but saw no pics. So unfortunately, these didn't re-release this year and are not going to.

For reference, here's what the new Jordan Pro Quick looks like:

254x1yh.jpg

i bet the quality is going to be better on these than the retros....don't know if anyone has notice this as well

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

i bet the quality is going to be better on these than the retros....don't know if anyone has notice this as well

That would be nice. Would make me definitely cop. The OG's of these were like a sidekick to my XIII's back in the day. Such a great time for Jordans and for Jordan himself!

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

These unfortunately are not coming back.

I think they got it confused. Earlier this year JB released a shoe called the Jordan Pro Quick. These were originally called the Jumpman Pro Quick. While its not common for JB to change the name slightly, this didn't happen.

I believe the OP saw the name and figured it was the Eddie Jones model getting retroed again but saw no pics. So unfortunately, these didn't re-release this year and are not going to.

For reference, here's what the new Jordan Pro Quick looks like:

254x1yh.jpg
what the hell 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom