Jordan RCVR

Has any one bought these them?
My girlfriend couldn't stand the Reebok zigzags that i was wearing to work out in, and pretty much wear anytime i was running errands and did not feel like creasing the j's. Since she knows how much i love the jump man she went out and got me these for valentines day. 

They have completely taken the place of my zigs, and i wear them all the time now. I think they are super comfortable, and they are really lightweight. I have a pretty wide and flat foot and thought these may hurt after running, lifting, cardio, even walking, but i haven't felt the slightest pit of pain. 

I know i'll get some hate, but i wanted to know what everyone thought of these?

I actually like these a lot. Great gym shoes. I want to get the red and the black pair. How do they fell? Are they like nike frees or trunners???

i have the all black pair. i do not have nike frees or the trunners. I do have a couple lunar flys, and they are similar in fit and a little lighter. Although the rcvr has a "unibody" construction, meaning it has no tongue and it is all one piece

Ok cool. I have the trunners and they are similar in construction. I think I'm gonna get them Friday. Where did you get yours I have yet to see these in stores yet?

Ok I'm gonna go to a finishline a little further away mine never has anything good. I gotta try them on not sure if I should get a 10.5 or 11. Gonna go tomorrow during lunch break see if I can get the red and the black pair.

I copped the red ones up from eastbay with a discount code.  They are very comfortable.  I'm looking to pick the black pair, as well soon.  They are super light. 

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Ok I'm gonna go to a finishline a little further away mine never has anything good. I gotta try them on not sure if I should get a 10.5 or 11. Gonna go tomorrow during lunch break see if I can get the red and the black pair.

Like i said, i wear a 10.5 and bumped up to an 11. They have a very sleek and narrow design, which might make them tight if you size down

Yeah, they are really comfortable. They were true to size for me, however they dont make half sizes in them for people who are in the middle of sizes. The only thing that bothers me is the jumpman on the side. So If i get the black pair, Ill color the white jumpan on the side black.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah, they are really comfortable. They were true to size for me, however they dont make half sizes in them for people who are in the middle of sizes. The only thing that bothers me is the jumpman on the side. So If i get the black pair, Ill color the white jumpan on the side black.

Yea the jump man could have been placed in a better location, but if i wear them out with sweats or jeans it gets covered. I never thought about coloring it in. I might do that
Has anyone had the trunners before? 

How do these compare to those?

so these comes in full sizes only, no half sizes
ohwell.gif
 iam a true size 10.5, dunno if i should go with a 10 or 11
grin.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

so these comes in full sizes only, no half sizes
ohwell.gif
 iam a true size 10.5, dunno if i should go with a 10 or 11
grin.gif

That's right, full sizes only. Look above, i wear a 10.5 and went up to an 11. It feels so good i am almost convinced i wear an 11. No extra room where i get blisters or anything.
And yes, a great shoe for the gym.

New colorway, pretty dope. Stumbled on this model the other day. I'm really feeling them. Gonna pick up the black pair. This is the Jordan RCVR II by the way, not sure if this thread was for the II or the OG

Last edited:
I was thinking about these for workouts. Do they have enough support for running? I read that they are more of a lounge/relaxation shoe but idk

Just by looking at them, I can already say no. As an all-around workout shoe, it looks great, but if I'm gonna run, I'm gonna get a pair of Brooks, Saucony, or Asics.

I think they are super comfy to wear casually, but when I tried to work out in mine my foot slides around way to much. If I have to stop suddenly, my foot slides forward and my toes smash against the front of the toebox. I also have a super narrow/skinny foot. I recommend but not for working out. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom