Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Almost finished with my Royals. Taking my time getting them done. Been rocking my Frags like crazy. I'd have to put the Laser up there as one of the best releases of the year! It's crazy running into people who can't believe they're customs. Awesome to see cats riding this wave as well. If you are just getting started some of the best advice I can tell you is have tons of patience and don't trip if you make a mistake. They will come up

Idk if it still works but use sneakerheadinthebay's code "SiNTB" for 25% off the angelus laser kit if you don't have any of the materials yet.

Just finished my Frag custom. Love it. Trying to find another pair of Lasers for below retail to do a royal custom. Sz8 if anyone can help me out. This is my first custom BTW lol. Now I need to find black laces for these bad boys.
really want to do this but really dont want to put in the time and effort lol id only be able to work on them 2-3 hours a night during the week

They're beautiful!
Thanks! It took awhile, but it was well worth it. Wasn't able to pick up the frags on release day so I went this route when I saw SITB do a royal custom. Was planning to do a royal custom originally since I have the Breds and shadows, but I loved the frags colorway lol.

Not my pics but 
nthat.gif

Just ordered a ds pair for $140 off ebay, not bad. Can't wait to start my breds
smile.gif

Last edited:
Tried removing excess dye off my sole, it ended up dripping onto the midsole. Is this permanent? Alcohol and acetone isnt working for me.

Tried removing excess dye off my sole, it ended up dripping onto the midsole. Is this permanent? Alcohol and acetone isnt working for me.

Try the prep - the deglazer. Or treating with just the sole bright.

Last edited:
Try using a q-tip dipped in household bleach then leave in the sun for a few hours. Repeat about 3-4 times. Worked wonders for me. Sole Bright did not work, it just made the dye brighter.

Last edited:
Krylon Matte Spray helped me big. The "matte" finisher from Angelus made the shoe all sticky feeling or something and made it super glossy. With a light coat of the Krylon Spray, all that was fixed! Super happy with the results. Conditioned the shoe to give it a little shine lol. 

Back
Top Bottom