Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Gotta do what you gotta do to eat in this game. Better to be full than starving staring at dudes eating. :lol:

Last edited:
These Aren't Showing On Any Of My Launch Locators For Some Reason.

If I Go To Upcoming Releases I Can See Them But Says "Coming Soon".

Anyone Getting Country Maps For Footlocker And Footaction?

IMG_7026.PNG

Of course I didn’t get it reserved :lol:

If anyone gets it and doesn’t want them shoot them my way :nerd:

Not sure how anyone wants these with 2013s and 2016s released.. to each his own though. I hope you guys eat.. shouldn't be a problem IMO.

Not sure how anyone wants these with 2013s and 2016s released.. to each his own though. I hope you guys eat.. shouldn't be a problem IMO.
1. They can be used as beaters
2. Some of us missed out on Ogs
3. Flyknit don't crease and is more durable than leather.
So basically these are way easier to maintain and keep looking good for longer...

I have 2016s, had 2013s, and want these just to wear to the gym. The flyknit material and zoom air should make these a decent shoe to work out in.

The 2016s were damn near impossible for me to get. Didn't win any reservations in NYC and failed at restocks. There's no way I'm paying resale price for a pair. I've liked the Flyknit 1s since I saw them. The only drawback is that you can't wear these in the Winter and rain.

10 percent ndc code for anyone that doesn't want their reserved pair lol

Using them for gym shoes I understand.. Even missing out on OGs but if it were me I would rather just save and cop the OG. This will never make up for them.. it's like a totally different shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom