Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Is there a point to getting these if you have the 2016 Banneds? It seems these are an unnecessary release.

I like what I see so far. I'm sure the glamour shots and the limited tag will have all of the naysayers flip flopping here shortly.

Last edited:
These will be real bad *** or really bad imo. Some things they need to fix: the wings logo. The ******ed swoosh and side panel should be just black not black with hints of red

Nike/JB just made smart move.People who struck out on 2016 Black/Red 1,s.Will want them.People who already have them including other 1,s.Will also want them.People who like Flyknit.Will want them to.If there limited=instant sell out.GR=Sold out in 3-5 months.This is there way in charging $200 for 1,s.There probably going to do it with atleast a couple of more 1 colorways.In the future that is.Well probably get Royals fa sure down the line.This wont be the only 1 with Flyknit.This is almost like a test run.I like these alot.

I like the execution of these.But i dont want to see Flyknit on other numbered models.

Nike/JB just made smart move.People who struck out on 2016 Black/Red 1,s.Will want them.People who already have them including other 1,s.Will also want them.People who like Flyknit.Will want them to.If there limited=instant sell out.GR=Sold out in 3-5 months.This is there way in charging $200 for 1,s.There probably going to do it with atleast a couple of more 1 colorways.In the future that is.Well probably get Royals fa sure down the line.This wont be the only 1 with Flyknit.This is almost like a test run.I like these alot.

I like the execution of these.But i dont want to see Flyknit on other numbered models.
Tin foil hats on! I believe that also no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom