Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Dudes try way too hard up here.

Why don't you go discuss a sneaker you DO like.
because that's not how a forum works, you can comment on any shoe, but you're more than welcome to bypass my comment and look for positive affirmation of your purchase
source.gif

Last edited:
Really wanted these for retail but since I couldnt score Looks like I'm passing. Wanted to get tge holy trinity in flyknit cause I know chicagos, royals etc coming.

I do believe thse would be better compared to mtm 1s

toneagain toneagain I would have liked them if they weren't limited. How many pairs of a shoe made doesn't affect my opinion at all. I'd prefer all releases have enough pairs to go around, but you and I know that's not reality. I get that you're not a fan of this particular shoe, but you come off like you're on a crusade and need to let everyone in here know multiple times. We get it, you don't like loose knit; nobody cares though my dude.

toneagain toneagain I would have liked them if they weren't limited. How many pairs of a shoe made doesn't affect my opinion at all. I'd prefer all releases have enough pairs to go around, but you and I know that's not reality. I get that you're not a fan of this particular shoe, but you come off like you're on a crusade and need to let everyone in here know multiple times. We get it, you don't like loose knit; nobody CARES though my dude.
funny thing about not caring is that means you don't respond, but maybe you like it regardless of it being limited, but that doesn't apply to everyone..... my op wasn't quoted at anyone, so nobody needed to respond.... however someone did CARE to respond

I was able to snag a pair on the FTL website on release day. Additionally, I was in London Monday and Tuesday. Saw these at most boutiques in the city.

Beautiful shoe in person. Cant wait to have my pair in hand. Also cant wait for the Royals.

I just received my pair, I can see why some suggested maybe going a .5 down. I got a 9 (normal AJ1 size) and I have a little bit of room. I would love to try on the 8.5, I like my kicks snug-ish.

Just received my pair today & I have to say I love them, might even double up on these. The leather liner is premium and they look dope on foot. And yes I do own the 2016 banned & used to own the 2013s too. If flyknit ain't your thing fair enough, but give these a chance on foot if you can.

CANT WAIT FOR MY PAIR TO COME IN! Should be in by tomorrow. Nike.ca still has an FSR including the GS sizes. Such an easy cop and a double up would be easy but it's not like i'd be able to beat them up anyway with all the shoes I own.

Keep posting pics guys, these look amazing on feet.

Back
Top Bottom