Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Only Had 1sz Run At My HOHs Gotta sz 11 and 11.5 Normal sz 11.5 In Dez Fit A Lil Big... Same As Da Red Sz 11 Fits Perfectly For Me ...

Shoulda been more patient & just copped in store smh lol

Oh well got em on FTL. Thats how i shoulda known no one cared bout them :lol:

Grabbed a pair this morning in my true size, pretty comfortable. May have to grab a bred doorway now.

These are better than the 2017 royals IMO. The latter is made pretty cheaply, and that farking high toe box and tumbled stuff. Shape+comfort+color blocking makes the AJ1 for me, and these flyknit win on all counts. OG leather is always King, and until we get a proper remaster ... these side shows like the FK can be the prince for a while

Last edited:
My royal 1s are on point. You get b grades?

I actually like the idea of flyknit 1s. Just not interested in buying them. We can follow threads regardless if we are gonna buy or not lol. Come on now.

There's a difference between following a thread and just flat out repeating you don't like the shoe. We get it.

I'm passing on the Wolf Grey's.

Passed only because I got the royals that were released previously. I missed out on the sneakersnstuff link for under retail or else I would have copped. Comfort alone these are great love my bred flyknits

Pass on wolf greys too. I love the way the color pops on these it’s way louder than the leather version.

Copped off sns early this morning for $153 shipped
NDC pair arrives Monday
Once sns pair comes in gonna compare the two and keep the one with the higher thread count :lol:

Gonna catch on NT dudes disco bandwagon if it pops up. :pimp::lol:

Pusha-T-Wrote-McDonald039s-Famous-039I039m-Loving-It039-Jingle-Video1.jpg

Last edited:
Had to pass because I went on an excessive sneaker purchasing binge recently. I’ll circle back for these once I figure out how to justify it all to the mrs. :lol:
Glad y’all ate tho

Still waiting for my bred flyknits to arrive to test the sizing. I assume royals will eventually restock and go on sale, just like the breds

Am I the only one that went .5 size down in both Flyknit royals & breds?

By the way my Sneakersnstuff order already shipped :D
I'm thinking of doubling up for 153 :rolleyes

I have royals and still copped these with the quickness. If you're a fan of the 1s silhouette than these are a no brainer! Great shoe even better on discount.

Back
Top Bottom