Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
in LA there is not a lot of boutiques just blends and undefeated and shoes rarely go on sale
but luckily because of everyone still hyped about yeezys I've been buying everything that I wanted so far

Copped the Breds for 140€ today. Hope they comin tomorrow. Never had in Hand or seen this Joints on the Streets. On Feet Pics looking Dope so i think in Hand a lot better :smile:

Sweet, stoked for January!! I wanted to go back for Breds since I find the Flyknit 1 to be so comfortable but decided I was waiting on a color way that was a bit more versatile.

Here they are. Really beautiful Shoes. With black or black / red Outfit u can definitely cant go wrong with it. Like em a lot.

IMG_20171222_143921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here they are. Really beautiful Shoes. With black or black / red Outfit u can definitely cant go wrong with it. Like em a lot.

IMG_20171222_143921.jpg

I really hate the red peeking through sidepanel when I see them in pics like yours. When I wear my pair on feet though, it’s much less noticeable.

Man I haven't looked at them that way really. Kinda makes me like them more tbh

Yeah up close, the sidepanel looks like it was unfinished/needs another layer of black Flyknit. On feet, it much less noticeable tbh, which is great.

Strangely, FK Royals don’t seem to have this problem much but perhaps that’s more attributed to blue/black blending together better than red/black.

I really hate the red peeking through sidepanel when I see them in pics like yours. When I wear my pair on feet though, it’s much less noticeable.

Yep u right. Same thoughts that i have also. The FK 1's is one of the Type Shoes, u see them in Picture and think nahh. You see at it again and think hmm not so bad. Third time u think they Fire. On Feet they straight Fire in my Eyes. Glad that Peeps sleep on this here in Europe.

Not saying these are better than the leathers, but I definitely prefer them over the leathers...
20171229_221639.jpg
For me the leather insole makes these BETTER THAN THE LEATHERS, as far wear wise im taking the flyknits every time. When I wanna stunt for the OG's its leathers lol

Boutiques have had me feasting this year at 20-40% off everything GR. Bought way too many damn kicks because of it, pretty much doubled on everything I grabbed lol.

They just move the inventory quickly and on to the next one, it’s a smart move on their part to separate some competition from the big footsites.

This is all going to change next year when JB implements new discount rules along with cutting production.

Back
Top Bottom