Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
Shadows just arrived. Next up BHM for a steal and I'll be content.

IMG_5762.jpg

I’m getting reacts Thur so I’m kinda hoping they got pushed back lol but if they do doubt they sell out so it’s a good...

Been searching everywhere and i can’t find any retailer other than champs....hope I hit.

Wanna wait to cop but kinda worried they won’t sit for too long looking like champs and eastbay only have them...

Wanna wait to cop but kinda worried they won’t sit for too long looking like champs and eastbay only have them...

Ya I was thinking the same which is why I copped now...strange that they weren't on SNKRs unless they are dropping them later?

Just pulled the trigger on these....wanted to wait but didn’t wanna risk it lol. Eastbay killing me with no free shipping smh

I bought these from Eastbay, but my shipping was free. Maybe it’s because I have the platinum club.

Just pulled the trigger on these....wanted to wait but didn’t wanna risk it lol. Eastbay killing me with no free shipping smh

are you a platinum club member or whatever they call it now? the yearly membership thing. u should invest in that. i think its like 30 or 40 bucks for the year, but free shipping so if you shop at eastbay often enough, after 3 or 4 orders, its already paid for itself.

ebaay.JPG

Last edited:
Ya I'm waiting to talk with someone about the shipping - they plaster free shipping everday on the site and they charge you...BS. Will keep you guys posted and will see if I can get out of it lol...

I don’t have vip membership @eastbay. All my other shoe apps I do, but my champs app crashed at release time so had to go with eastbay. Had to take the L Smh

I struck out with customer service...they said to read the fine print, which I did and it doesn't say anything other than something to the effect of, "products excluded that don't have fixed shipping rates". I asked them when is a shipping rate not fixed lol, and they said that's intended for release day items smh...would be better if they were more clear but I'm not going to go crazy over $8, but it pisses me off.

I struck out with customer service...they said to read the fine print, which I did and it doesn't say anything other than something to the effect of, "products excluded that don't have fixed shipping rates". I asked them when is a shipping rate not fixed lol, and they said that's intended for release day items smh...would be better if they were more clear but I'm not going to go crazy over $8, but it pisses me off.

if you dont have platinum membership or w/e with eastbay, youre gonna be subject to shipping for shoes that they exclude from free shipping. thats their incentive for you to get the membership....EVERYTHING is free shipping if u get it.

if you dont have platinum membership or w/e with eastbay, youre gonna be subject to shipping for shoes that they exclude from free shipping. thats their incentive for you to get the membership....EVERYTHING is free shipping if u get it.

Yep, I hear you...this was the first time I ever copped anything from them, so wasn't really aware. As a first time/general buyer it seemed unclear, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom