Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
I kept hearing they hit outlets but never saw em. I might have to cop a pair of the black and blue pair if I strike out on the spidey's next week.

I kept hearing they hit outlets but never saw em. I might have to cop a pair of the black and blue pair if I strike out on the spidey's next week.
I saw a couple here n there at my local outlets but never saw them fsr or at least in bin. Was always on hash wall select sizes...i DID however just score these from FTL in store sale they are having. Check your local FTLs maybe you get lucky. Got my pair for 59.99 minus a bday disco. Came out to lkke 53 bucks with tax.
20190112_140715.jpg

Same here. I'm going to get destroyed on here.., but I like my flyknits better than the leather varietys just because they are so damn comfortable.

I was really hoping for chis, BTs, and SBBs .... high only. They are the only shoes i didn't mind going retail for...even though the price dropped later.

Did these come with alternate laces? I bought my Royal pair from an outlet hash wall and they've got black laces.

I'm wanting to get some leather laces for them. Stock black laces measured 68" for me. Anyone got a recommendation on a place to get leather laces that aren't way expensive?

Still waiting for the lows to release. Never seen them pop up in anything other than sample sizes.

Back
Top Bottom