• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you guys are taking advantage of eBates. Even works for SNKRs as long as you activate it on the day of the release.

@joedafloe   wish i was around that area, i feel like you'd have a better chance compared to LA, even though all Blends locations are receiving them, and wondering if UNDFTD is going to do a fcfs style release as well. 

To those who struck out:

$200 shipped: size 8, 8.5, 9, 11, 11.5, 12, and 13...one of each left. 

Took an L on SNKRS but was able to cop mine last night for $200 and will pick up the shoes today! 

You are a good man. Still above retail but oh well +1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you guys are taking advantage of eBates. Even works for SNKRs as long as you activate it on the day of the release.
pretty sure ebates doesnt work with retros. 

Exclusions:  Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros, gift cards, adjustments, reorders, purchases made on employee website or orders deemed by Nike to be used for reselling purposes. 

pretty sure ebates doesnt work with retros. 

Exclusions:
 Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros, gift cards, adjustments, reorders, purchases made on employee website or orders deemed by Nike to be used for reselling purposes. 

Lol it def works. I've used it on both the Bred 1s and Ovo 12s I copped from SNKRs. Just copy/paste your confirmation e-mail via "Where's my Cash Back".

I don't understand Jordan Brands strategy for retro+ cws.. How can you severely limit a great cw like the SBBs but yet the widely available, other retro+ cws are largely horrible?

This approach makes 0 sense to me.

Nah, it makes sense. Its actually very simple. Yeah, these were limited but as always Supply will NEVER meet demand... and in other cases with the other BUM Retro CWs.. there isn't much demand so they sit until they go on sale. Production can very well still be low for those bum CWs, but without demand/hype (or a story) they won't sell out.

struck out manual, my ATC failed, didn't win a draw. ended up paying resell before ppl start asking for 400. fml

how much is resale and where you purchased?

Ls for breakfast

Lol it def works. I've used it on both the Bred 1s and Ovo 12s I copped from SNKRs. Just copy/paste your confirmation e-mail via "Where's my Cash Back".
nerd.gif
 where's that "where's my cash back" button at?

Jus picked my pair up these are fire in person!!!! For fellow jersey sneakerheads the online reservation has finally arrived... lady at footlocker said they start running the pilot program for online raffles from now on out.. ftl, fta, champs... THIS SHUD MAKE THNGS INTERESTING!

rmora916 rmora916 funny cause i kinda wish i was in the LA area since all the stores are around there. I probably shouldve camped out at bait but im not really about that crap anymore. Plus i thought there was an abundance since nike changed it to FCFS lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom