Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped a size 4 off Kith, this should be a good flip

Yup for 30$ bucks give or take honestly flipping GS is never fun. GS will fall quick prob by the time you get your pair in.

Will have to do a local meet up if u want anything

Middle man 10%
Shipping 5-10
PP 2%

Last edited:
So many L's, I think it's time to retire from Jordan's and move onto other shoes.

It is no longer fun or exciting trying to get J's like it used to be.
Bro what about getting you original collection back to the way it was, you can't quit until you accomplish your goal!

So many L's, I think it's time to retire from Jordan's and move onto other shoes.

Apps and programs. Bots and L's

Footlocker took the whole talk to ur manager angle away and made it an app

Adidas been did that

SNKRS is crap shoot

All other sites bots

Mom n Pop for the most part backdoor or want resell.

I feel you man. These past 2 months ive been striking out on everything i wanted. Banned 1s, wtaps vans, acronym prestos, NMDs, all black racers, and some supreme gear. Its been real frustrating

These are pretty nice aesthetically, but nothing like the original. The black and orange is stiff, and even the sail parts have a rubbery feel. Glad to have a pair for the collection, but I'm sure these will stay low in the resell market once folks peep the quality.

Now see those TOY STORY VANS :nthat:

I grabbed my lil boy a pair.. that blue woody pair sold out quick!

Adidas been did that

SNKRS is crap shoot

All other sites bots

This.

Wasted time and gas for raffle tickets, loss of sleep (getting up early), backdooring as you mentioned, BOTS as you mentioned, no app reservation pilot for my area, and so on.

Adidas been did that

SNKRS is crap shoot

All other sites bots

The sneaker game is done...

I feel you man. These past 2 months ive been striking out on everything i wanted. Banned 1s, wtaps vans, acronym prestos, NMDs, all black racers, and some supreme gear. Its been real frustrating

Mesh NMDs are fairly easy to cop though plus you can't beat $120 retail.

Getting anything worth a damn is hard. Cause the money tied to it. Pretty much it sucks. Cause half the people copping don't want it to wear

Getting anything worth a damn is hard. Cause the money tied to it. Pretty much it sucks. Cause half the people copping don't want it to wear
Nah that's cool who cares. The salt is real. No lie I'm flipping my extras.... Kayne shrug. Got a pair coming from NY so I don't need my ATL pairs.

Your money and shoes do as you wish
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom