Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good trade?

My brand new DS 2012 black/red XIs + $300 for a tried on pair of SBBs?

Mine you their still basically DS but he said he tried them on around the house.

Is he at least throwing in some lube with the SBB? I don't think spit will suffice in that transaction.

Nice! Congrats bro. I'm sure you will love these just as much as any other remastered pair of 1s

Thanks. I'll enjoy it even more since I got for retail. Had the pay resell for the bred 1s.

I'll be even happier when I get that tracking info. You never know what Nike shenanigans they'll be coming up with and maybe oversold.

i'm going to give you some serious advice.....

if you have to "save for a little" in order to buy shoes, just stop buying shoes.  especially if you're saying that you're older.  i only do this cause i "can", but if i had to actually save for weeks to buy a pair of shoes, then i'd definately quit buying shoes and worry about more important things, like actually having money

there's no exclusivity in owning a shoe anymore.  every shoe is accessible now.

we all have our wants, but prestos, levi jeans and a white tee look just as good as yeezys, nudies and a season3 tee

just my opinion 

Repped... One of the best post I've seen on here. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just got that Nike shipping email. Didnt even really want these tbh. Only copped for possible trade bait for the black toes. Im sure black toes will be harder to get

Just got that Nike shipping email. Didnt even really want these tbh. Only copped for possible trade bait for the black toes. Im sure black toes will be harder to get

I was wanna gonna rock the day I got it. But I'll wait till black toes drop. To see if I can trade if I can't get those.

I rather have an OG color for sure. So I'll hold onto until the 5th.

Was at the Footlocker on 34th this morning. Got to the front of the line and the guy said only size 13 and up. Then a stock guy yelled and there is one size 12 left..... 12 is my size. Grabbed it and was so happy. I like them. V1>V2... But both are super nice 

What time did you get to the line?

I know the majority of people prefer the OG SBB over the Aways but the more I look at pics of the Aways the more they're growing on me. I especially like the simplicity of the white toe box and how it flows smoothly with the white parts on the medial and lateral panels, versus the orange toebox on the OG's.

Always wanted a orange jordan guess after failing on both SBB I'll get what I truly want eventually...the METALLICS whenever they drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom