• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk remind me if this site that the Nike had the Fed's look into after all the talk and n people not knowing fake between the real. Forgot the name, but if I remember correctly, it was like or of all their inventory only a few pair were legit and all others fake. I mean they even got famous people with their site. So all I can is people please beware. They even had receipts also. Not saying that they're not legit, but the wrong style code on the OVO made me skeptical.

Suppliedpdx

I know man, its unfortunate. It appears Westbay does it semi-randomly. They will post a time on their site (e.g., 8 am PST, 9 am PST), next thing you know they go live 13 minutes after. 
I'm from the SoCal area and I saw their CL ad after I struck out on release day.  Did some searching and I saw some people here were buying off a "source" so I figured it was the same thing I was looking at and decided to order as well.  I'm really glad I did.  I'm picking up my pair and my brother's directly from them this Saturday.  Pre-ordered my BT's with them already too.

Thanks for all the info.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty
What's the date on those receipts from the Kdak pairs and which so cal FTL are they from??

I smell a unlocked backdoor
Even if so, why would anyone here reveal the store locations? Just so some people can hate on the parade? Business is business, just like all the bot/ATC services y'all use. 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mkorofi  

This richard was being a proper richard earlier. @ASkinANight

but no need to bully a salty one... they know when they're wearing the L hat
bro why are you calling me out? not salty at all...was on the site before everything was sold out and decided to pass. only reason I would have bought anything was to resell because I don't double up on shoes, so I passed because I was skeptical. that was my choice. I'm not mad at anyone who took the risk and had it pay off

the one thing I did do in this thread is share the link. that wasn't out of saltiness or trolling. everyone is giving whiplash props but he's the one who I saw originally share the website. I did the same thing and people got anxious telling me to remove it because they wanted it all to themselves. it was lame

Even if so, why would anyone here reveal the store locations? Just so some people can hate on the parade? Business is business, just like all the bot/ATC services y'all use. 

What r you bumping your gums about!?

I'm talking about the stores they bought there
Pairs from
Not Kdak its self

And I'm sure if I wanted to know their location I could message them like anyone else

And as for bots

If bot boyz wanted to aim for your Kdak
It would be easy to monitor it
And never let a pair see the light of day

So calm down for you have a whiplash!
Geezzz

Last edited:

Pairs from
Not Kdak its self

And I'm sure if I wanted to know their location I could message them like anyone else

And as for bots

Geezzz
no dude he is saying people shouldn't reveal the sources of the shoes because that could potentially mess up kdak's supply...since those places might have backdoored to him

no dude he is saying people shouldn't reveal the sources of the shoes because that could potentially mess up kdak's supply...since those places might have backdoored to him

I doubt that!!
Saying where he got them isn't gonna stop his flow!

Originally Posted by Mkorofi  

This richard was being a proper richard earlier. @ASkinANight

but no need to bully a salty one... they know when they're wearing the L hat
bro why are you calling me out? not salty at all...was on the site before everything was sold out and decided to pass. only reason I would have bought anything was to resell because I don't double up on shoes, so I passed because I was skeptical. that was my choice. I'm not mad at anyone who took the risk and had it pay off

the one thing I did do in this thread is share the link. that wasn't out of saltiness or trolling. everyone is giving whiplash props but he's the one who I saw originally share the website. I did the same thing and people got anxious telling me to remove it because they wanted it all to themselves. it was lame
For the record, I NEVER once shared the site publicly on any of the threads. ALL communication was done via individual PM to well over 200 NT members.

Pairs from
Not Kdak its self

And as for bots

Geezzz
Why is it important for you to know specifically which location then? There's a reason you want to know. Otherwise, if you didn't have an agenda, the fact that people here are already receiving their pairs and saying they're legit should be enough testimony to prove their legitimacy.

For what other reason other than your own agenda do you need to know the locations? 

Do you honestly believe they will reveal where/how they source their pairs if you message them and ask? LOL

Last edited:

Pairs from
Not Kdak its self

And as for bots

Geezzz
This guy [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I doubt that!!
Saying where he got them isn't gonna stop his flow!
Once again, there's a reason you want to know. Why don't you tell us why bro. 

For the record, I NEVER once shared the site publicly on any of the threads. ALL communication was done via individual PM to well over 200 NT members.
I could have sworn it was you who posted it a couple days ago either in this thread or the AJ1 high thread. if it wasn't you I apologize, that's my bad

Why is it important for you to know specifically which location then? There's a reason you want to know. Otherwise, if you didn't have an agenda, the fact that people here are already receiving their pairs and saying they're legit should be enough testimony to prove their legitimacy.

For what other reason other than your own agenda do you need to know the locations? 

Do you honestly believe they will reveal where/how they source their pairs if you message them and ask? LOL

Yah sounds like dude has agenda trying to get in other peoples business. This site is great, its been almost impossible to win any hyped release in LA recently. I use to win raffles as long as I tried but now Ive been striking out like crazy. So much rather secure my pair off westbay for a reasonable mark up then be driving
around wasting gas and time just to strike out. Props to whiplashtw03 whiplashtw03

I could have sworn it was you who posted it a couple days ago either in this thread or the AJ1 high thread. if it wasn't you I apologize, that's my bad
Naw man, I wouldn't do that. You can check the threads if you'd like. I know how lurkers and reseller competitors be like. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom