• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, you could be right...may be indica considering it's late night, time to chill and get ktfo 
nthat.gif

I also was at the culver city footlocker. Mad resellers there, 1 guy I straight recognized because I seen him at other sneaker events. He had bags full of breds and wouldn't leave the store. Waited in line for around 2 hours. When I first got there they said breds were sold out and they were only selling bts. But when I got like 20 spots from the register they said they found more breds and we were able to buy 1 of each. That only lasted for about 25 people before they switched back to 1 pair per person. Obviously people got pissed at the sudden change up. It was crazy unorganized they didn't keep track or let us know about their size inventory at all. I waited more then a hour just to find out they didn't have my size so I bought the closest size they had and now I need to swap. Anyone who was a size 10.5 or bigger definitely got their size. They had a ton. People were getting back in line to buy more and of course there was people cutting. The manager even told a couple people they couldnt buy breds because she recognized them that they already bought a pair. I got there close to 2 and left at around 4.There were around 40 people behind me and they were still allowing people to line up.

I'm curious how the nice kicks restock went because as unorganized as the footlocker one was; they at least had a ton of pairs so people didnt leave empty handed. Wonder if nice kicks it was easier to get an 8.5 because it seemed like the small sizes went too quick at footlocker. It didnt look like that many people in line were that size.

It would be cool if westbay was able to eat on the black toes today (considering theyre in LA) and started fulfilling pre orders. I guess im just desperate to get these in hand already

It would be cool if westbay was able to eat on the black toes today (considering theyre in LA) and started fulfilling pre orders. I guess im just desperate to get these in hand already
Don't we all man? Super salty that NiceKicks SF didn't get ****. I was working in SF yesterday too. Was gonna stop by in line during lunch. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Don't we all man? Super salty that NiceKicks SF didn't get ****. I was working in SF yesterday too. Was gonna stop by in line during lunch. :smh:  

Im already trying to trade this 10.5 SBB 2.0 for them but just cant find a deal. Might have to wait for the official release day so the market gets flooded with pairs and ppl are more negotiable

Don't we all man? Super salty that NiceKicks SF didn't get ****. I was working in SF yesterday too. Was gonna stop by in line during lunch. :smh:  

Im already trying to trade this 10.5 SBB 2.0 for them but just cant find a deal. Might have to wait for the official release day so the market gets flooded with pairs and ppl are more negotiable

I pulled off a trade for the SBB Aways for Black Toes last night in a size 13.

I'll join you guys here. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Waiting "PATIENTLY for my tracking number[BR]to be send a two the 2nd time" [emoji]128046[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Nothing again tradking -# or email stating delay [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
finally got my pair in, not from WB. surprised how stiff the orange parts are, I'm sure they will break in nice though.

I've heard many people say this. It's not that hard and the leather looks good if you inspect the cuts. It will keep the shape of the shoe and the toebox won't dent. It's perfectly fine.

I've heard many people say this. It's not that hard and the leather looks good if you inspect the cuts. It will keep the shape of the shoe and the toebox won't dent. It's perfectly fine.

I didn't say it was bad. I only expected it to be a little softer to the touch.

Anyone else thinking of filing a claim against KDAK? They haven't responded to any of my emails in the past week and I am yet to receive a shipping confirmation... Glad Paypal exists for these reasons.

You have plenty of time left to file so id hold out just a little bit longer

not saying wait another week, but maybe a few more days ?

Anyone else thinking of filing a claim against KDAK? They haven't responded to any of my emails in the past week and I am yet to receive a shipping confirmation... Glad Paypal exists for these reasons.

I would give them a bit of time. They told me they had tons of emails and orders. I just got my shoes and I ordered on release day.

You have plenty of time left to file so id hold out just a little bit longer

not saying wait another week, but maybe a few more days ?

This is just simply poor customer service. All customer email from customer needs to be reply with good or bad news. even if is letting customer know there's gong to be delay. That's should have been done .[emoji]128566[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom