• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt they're releasing Black Toe 1s on the same day. There's no evidence pointing at a release for Oct 8th, but hey it's whatever.

Yeah it's very possible because cherry and navy 11s dropped together but I just want the releases more spread out

Unless we get solid proof from a source that the Black Toe 1s is releasing on October 8th that rumor is just he say, she say gossip to me.

boldnewbflakes boldnewbflakes young_keafor24 young_keafor24 I'm just going off the release sheet my friend showed me. It shows "Cyber" 3's, Black Toes, and Backboards. No GS sizes in either of the 1's was on there but they never get GS sizes in store for 1's. oddandtwisted oddandtwisted I forgot which footsite showed that it was changed to the 8th and bumped the Wool 12's to the 1st. I think it was Foot Locker.

boldnewbflakes boldnewbflakes young_keafor24 young_keafor24 I'm just going off the release sheet my friend showed me. It shows "Cyber" 3's, Black Toes, and Backboards. No GS sizes in either of the 1's was on there but they never get GS sizes in store for 1's. oddandtwisted oddandtwisted I forgot which footsite showed that it was changed to the 8th and bumped the Wool 12's to the 1st. I think it was Foot Locker.
Can we see the release sheet your friend showed you, I'm not doubting you but anybody can say anything and claim it was a release sheet or creditable source that said it.

@jaylaw15 think so? The consensus here seems to be that most like these more than the originals

How much do you think one would have to add ?
sbb resell averages $400-$450. These won't have that resell fresh out the gate, og sbb was $300-$350 when it first came out. You'd prob have to Add $100 at least but I'm just guessing

@jaylaw15 think so? The consensus here seems to be that most like these more than the originals
if you're basing that off this thread only, i can see how you could get that assumption. i would like to think majority of NTers only enter threads of shoes they're interested in, not to bash them.  GS size runs alone could make the originals go up

Last edited:
In my opinion, I would think you would have to add at least $50 to get the originals. But the more and more I look at these it makes me think these are better than the originals color blocking wise. They could've dropped these in 1985 and it would've fitted in perfect with the simple colorways at the time.

In my opinion, I would think you would have to add at least $50 to get the originals. But the more and more I look at these it makes me think these are better than the originals color blocking wise. They could've dropped these in 1985 and it would've fitted in perfect with the simple colorways at the time.
Agreed.

These are decent. I just like the original sbb more. And I'd rather trade a pair of these plus $50 rather than spend $400+. Finding the trade is the catch. I don't exactly live in a big city

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom