• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. I'm leaning towards keeping them, but may try to hold for a future trade

Yeah no ones talking bout these... Yet... Wait till after tomorrow and everyone snaps out of the yeezy mind control... This thread gonn blow up

Orange is my favorite color :D

I started collecting sneakers again when the original SBBs released but I wasn't able to get a pair until recently T___T . Hopefully I'm able to get a pair of the reverse when they release!

In for this . Hope it will be easier than the banned [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sadly just by associating SBB's with these and the hype after coming off the banned release I feel these might still be a little tough to get. Atleast with Banned 1s we knew about em and them weeks in advance. With these we haven't even seen stockroom pics, kind of worrys me when it comes to production numbers.

Man they weren't kidding when they said a ton of 1's were releasing. I think these are dope. I love the color blocking. And with black laces it's even better. Wish they included orange laces as well. What sneaker was jordan wearing in the game? Battered shackboard is an awesome name lol Mike rich also called them home Depot 1's which I thought was funny. Anyways I'll be coppin. Disapointed they pushed the date back

With the ovo 12 supposedly coming out the first these would have been a lot easier. [emoji]128542[/emoji]Maybe I'll cave and backdoor a pair early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom