Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbay Pink - FA white

It can be the angles of his pic but this is what I noticed you guys be the judge.

Also in that last pic of the toe boxes the westbay pic seems more pushed back the orange toe part where as the FA pair doesn't.

Overall the Footaction pair seems a lot cleaner..

View media item 2209072
View media item 2209073
View media item 2209074

Top of the tongues of the wb pair look kind of wierd ..

Can you post pics of the front and the back of the tongues?

If I held both these sneakers in my hand and you told me to pick one blindly without knowing where either was from I would take the FA pair.. they look way neater and consistent with what we see in ones.. if you don't see that your blind.

Weren't u telling people to be patient?
laugh.gif
well yeah? i meant be patient with receiving the shoes.. but if it's proven fakes beforehand.. i might as well just cancel cause the others will most likely be the same..

well yeah? i meant be patient with receiving the shoes.. but if it's proven fakes beforehand.. i might as well just cancel cause the others will most likely be the same..
U don't think your jumping to conclusions a lil quickly?

Are they suppose to look indentical? Even if both pair came from FA it would look indentical? And we all know the QC from Nike are not the best. IMO

Are they suppose to look indentical? Even if both pair came from FA it would look indentical? And we all know the QC from Nike are not the best. IMO

Not about being indentical it's about finding inconsistencies in what we already have/know about Jordan 1s.

It's always hard to do this without the shoe being in your hand mainly because angles can make something look off when it isn't really off.

I'm showing you guys red lights for me, I'm not saying his shoes are fake.. I'm just saying if I owned the westbay shoe those things would be a concern for me

FA

WB

WB                                         FA

WB                                   FA

WB                                       FA

No sneaker should ever look identical to another but we're always gonna have things that throw the shoe off and we know right away somethings up

yall got me sitting here with my ndc pair trying to examine it based off those pictures lmaooo tryna be on some detective ****

Wel the stitching on the tag inside the tongue is definitely different. Also the gap between the stitching on the front part of the tongue of the WB is much larger than the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom